2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane ....how bout this, an Extinct Fl Panther skull found in 3ft of water back yrs ago. Next to it was the black spearhead. After cleaning the skull off thoroughly, I noticed a hole in the Top of the skull, in which the Spearpoint fit perfectly in it. There's absolutely a ridiculous value in this.
20221110_143214.jpg

@RVACane ....how bout this, an Extinct Fl Panther skull found in 3ft of water back yrs ago. Next to it was the black spearhead. After cleaning the skull off thoroughly, I noticed a hole in the Top of the skull, in which the Spearpoint fit perfectly in it. There's absolutely a ridiculous value in this.
View attachment 223802
I’m fairly certain one of @kccanefan ‘s ancestors owned the spear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not in Great Health....Lol....up at 3 a.m 7 days a week, and jog 3-4 miles every a.m at 62....Yeah, real terrible Health..
@tdub85 ...I see you face Palm everything I post Punk....Another CIS Faqquit....Fact of the matter is....what I post, is 100% fact...you don't like it...eat sh*t

Advertisement
I didn't say I would randomly kick a cat just out walking around, but have my reasons I don't care for them and don't want them around my house.
That’s pretty ****ed up yo do to a neighbor’s domestic animal - anyone’s innocent animal really. I keep my cats indoors because of people like you for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back