2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell us what you bench press next
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Another Feld “fill the sleeves” meat head worried about Bench press. Any elite S&C coach, atleast those tied to Rugby, will tell you it’s ALL about functional strength

Advertisement
I don’t do anything before my first cup of good old Maxwell House half caff.
I've been doing this since forever. I miss my course that I had in Orlando. My home was 1/4 of a mile east of Lake Eola...and Eola is a joggers paradise. The one I have now is suffice. But Eola was perfection, because it's measured for joggers. Each Lap is 0.9 Mile.

Advertisement
I've been doing this since forever. I miss my course that I had in Orlando. My home was 1/4 of a mile east of Lake Eola...and Eola is a joggers paradise. The one I have now is suffice. But Eola was perfection, because it's measured for joggers. Each Lap is 0.9 Mile.
I always hated running. Even when I was playing. Can’t do much of it now anyway after the toll pounding concrete for **** near 50 years has taken on my hips and knees. I’m ok unless I was to run a lot.

I always hated running. Even when I was playing. Can’t do much of it now anyway after the toll pounding concrete for **** near 50 years has taken on my hips and knees. I’m ok unless I was to run a lot.
My man...when I'm Artifact hunting, I'm trudging through Swamps with Waterproof Snake Chaps on....walking and climbing sand dunes....digging for them, surface hunting for them, snorkeling for them..etc...and been doing it for 27yrs....so jogging 3 miles in the a.m 7 days a week is a cakewalk.

Well Boys, it’s Cormani week. And I don’t mean that in the same way the Gator staff, fandom, beat writers, 247 writers etc. meant it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't go out of my way to do that. However, I'm not a fan of cats whatsoever and if it was on my property I would not hesitate to kick the **** out of it regardless of your feelings.
If it's on your property fine....if not, they're would be a confrontation, believe that.

My man...when I'm Artifact hunting, I'm trudging through Swamps with Waterproof Snake Chaps on....walking and climbing sand dunes....digging for them, surface hunting for them, snorkeling for them..etc...and been doing it for 27yrs....so jogging 3 miles in the a.m 7 days a week is a cakewalk.
not sure if serious, but if that is your hobby, what's the most interesting and most valuable thing you've found?

Advertisement
not sure if serious, but if that is your hobby, what's the most interesting and most valuable thing you've found?
Go to Off Topics on this site...and go to the Hurricane Season Thread....and alot of my collection is visable.....not sure if Serious??....About $200,000 serious...and was north of $300,000 3yrs ago. Most valuable??....So many to mention, but most probably an entire Mammoth Tusk....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back