2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hate him? Is he making Mario drag his feet on firing Addae and moving DVD to CB coach?
There are viable reasons why Mario can't or won't do that move unless he is 99.9% sure Cormani is coming to Canes. Hopefully, this whole Jan 15th "event" is for Cormani to complete his share of the "trust" agreement.

Advertisement
Why hate him? Is he making Mario drag his feet on firing Addae and moving DVD to CB coach?
If you don’t understand the OSU hate idk what to tell you. It’s a message board relax. If he wants to be at OSU regardless I could care less what he does in the future. Just like as soon as it was official Innis signed I never opened that thread up again and don’t plan on it.

i'm a cane fan like the rest of us so I love DVD but why should he be our CB coach?

we have unlimited budget, we should be going after the best in the profession, not giving former alumni their first crack at the gig

for all the hate addae gets, he at least fielded the #1 pass defense in FBS at WVU and was DB coach for UGA under lanning

hiring someone so we don't lose a recruit (who could just as easily portal out in 1 year anyways) is just dumb

i'm a cane fan like the rest of us so I love DVD but why should he be our CB coach?

we have unlimited budget, we should be going after the best in the profession, not giving former alumni their first crack at the gig

for all the hate addae gets, he at least fielded the #1 pass defense in FBS at WVU and was DB coach for UGA under lanning

hiring someone so we don't lose a recruit (who could just as easily portal out in 1 year anyways) is just dumb

Im not saying he should be. I'm saying it's a deliberate choice by Cristobal. McClain wants to be coached by DVD. Nothing wrong with a recruit wanting to learn from a particular coach.

McClain is ranked as one of the best recruits in the country (arguably the best if you think Manning is overrated, which I do). We have a huge need at CB. If Cristobal can upgrade significantly like a Corey Raymond- which isn't going to happen- then sure, don't put DVD on field. Long term maybe CB recruiting is better, although recruiting the #1 CB and #2/3 player overall in the country is about as good as it gets. If not upgrading, I think it's a terrible decision to keep Addae and lose both McClain and DVD (who likely takes a different job). From all accounts DVD is doing a better job recruiting than Addae and the CB play has been awful, so Addae isn't coaching well either.

UM may have money, but this is one case where there isn't a huge need to spend a ton of $$$ and sign some big name CB coach. Looks like we have a good one in house already. As for DVD not having coaching experience, well, I'll just pull up the threads from last season where fans didn't want Dorsey as OC because he didn't have experience calling plays.

Last edited:
definitely have a feeling this will somehow inevitably drag on even after whatever happens on the 15th
I mean, if he signs a financial aid agreement with Miami would that change anything?

Advertisement
Man STFU.....I need advice from you about Food & Nutrition like I need another hole in my head. I'll roll with what my Critical Care Nurse GF, and the Dr's and Surgeons she works with on a daily basis have to say before I'll listen to you. Add in my Bachelors in Culinary Arts, and you can exit stage left. There's wayyy more ways to add fiber to your diet at the same time. You act like we don't eat whole fruit as well.

LOL! Neither your Critical Care Nurse GF or any of the Dr's she works with know anything about nutrition or actual health. They are glorified drug dealers. They are capable of dealing with acute symptoms. That is it. That is all. But you do you. I've seen the pictures of you. You aren't in great health.

Advertisement
You’re talking about supplements and elevating white coats, these Rockefeller shills are some of the most diabolical murderers the world has ever seen. I don’t need supplements to be whole and balanced. My people are ancient, we can thrive off nature and energy alone. We were here eons before you were grafted and will be here when you abhorrent lab monkeys are phvcked out of existence. One drop of blood and nite nite small hat. You can never be God.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
You’re talking about supplements and elevating white coats, these Rockefeller shills are some of the most diabolical murderers the world has ever seen. I don’t need supplements to be whole and balanced. My people are ancient, we can thrive off nature and energy alone. We were here eons before you were grafted and will be here when you abhorrent lab monkeys are phvcked out of existence. One drop of blood and nite nite small hat. You can never be God.
GIF by Steve Harvey TV

LOL! Neither your Critical Care Nurse GF or any of the Dr's she works with know anything about nutrition or actual health. They are glorified drug dealers. They are capable of dealing with acute symptoms. That is it. That is all. But you do you. I've seen the pictures of you. You aren't in great health.

2/17

Advertisement
Arugula, Romaine, and Kale salad everyday. Dressed with lemon vinaigrette. Two tablespoons of ACV also diluted with water and a lemon in the morning.

There is zero scientific evidence that supports that juicing is actually healthy. Fructose, when not accompanied by the fiber in the actual fruit, is just about the most unhealthy thing you can put into your body. Actually just eating the fruit, which is more satisfying and more filling, is far more beneficial for health and it's really not close.
Respectfully disagree…

muscle flexing GIF

I'm 62 180lbs...and in perfect health....Go F yourself....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back