2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleacher report article today mentioned Ohio state for McClain. Interesting tidbit after seeing him in the Ohio state hat after the all American game.
34B8F43A-8E77-40D7-8A08-4BE2A7BE84F0.jpeg

Advertisement
We're also heavily into juicing, and have been for awhile. The health benefits are staggering. I love Pear and Apple...but always add some green leafy vegetables...Parsley, Spinach etc....

There is zero scientific evidence that supports that juicing is actually healthy. Fructose, when not accompanied by the fiber in the actual fruit, is just about the most unhealthy thing you can put into your body. Actually just eating the fruit, which is more satisfying and more filling, is far more beneficial for health and it's really not close.

Advertisement
That dumbass video of him in the hat was edited. The clip posted by that OSU groupie cut out the beginning that showed SOMEONE ELSE putting the hat on his head.

But hey.. let's run with the Cormani to OSU narrative anyway.

That dumbass video of him in the hat was edited. The clip posted by that OSU groupie cut out the beginning that showed SOMEONE ELSE putting the hat on his head.

But hey.. let's run with the Cormani to OSU narrative anyway.
@ me and not running with the narrative. Sharing news/articles that is all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is zero scientific evidence that supports that juicing is actually healthy. Fructose, when not accompanied by the fiber in the actual fruit, is just about the most unhealthy thing you can put into your body. Actually just eating the fruit, which is more satisfying and more filling, is far more beneficial for health and it's really not close.
Man STFU.....I need advice from you about Food & Nutrition like I need another hole in my head. I'll roll with what my Critical Care Nurse GF, and the Dr's and Surgeons she works with on a daily basis have to say before I'll listen to you. Add in my Bachelors in Culinary Arts, and you can exit stage left. There's wayyy more ways to add fiber to your diet at the same time. You act like we don't eat whole fruit as well.

Advertisement
Bleacher report article today mentioned Ohio state for McClain. Interesting tidbit after seeing him in the Ohio state hat after the all American game.View attachment 223710
OSU actually makes the most sense if it’s not us. They have put guys in the league not very good ones IMO but they have and I don’t think they have quite the CB haul Bama currently has. Would suck and guy would instantly be my most hated recruit of all time.

OSU actually makes the most sense if it’s not us. They have put guys in the league not very good ones IMO but they have and I don’t think they have quite the CB haul Bama currently has. Would suck and guy would instantly be my most hated recruit of all time.

Why hate him? Is he making Mario drag his feet on firing Addae and moving DVD to CB coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back