2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I we lose Cormani and DVD to keep Addae then I will really doubt Mario's judgement. This reminds me of the Shemar recruitment when we announced Steele right before the commitment date. Hopefully DVD is announced soon.

I we lose Cormani and DVD to keep Addae then I will really doubt Mario's judgement. This reminds me of the Shemar recruitment when we announced Steele right before the commitment date. Hopefully DVD is announced soon.
Gattis remains employed. Mario's judgement being questioned should be the norm.

Advertisement
I know, but I believe you're better than that.

Big Hero 6 Hug GIF by Disney

Advertisement

Outside of recruiting, it's fair game to question Mario's judgment. He has earned that!

He gets paid eight million dollars a year to produce wins, not losses.

I so more people making excuses for him than anything else.

don't think it would have mattered to Shemar with Steele either way. Committing to an assistant vs the head man is sort of flimsy. Assistants who have relatively short term contracts can leave sooner than head coaches.

Advertisement
One of us misinterpreted his post.
This Is Us Emmys 2017 GIF by Emmys
No, I understood what he meant. I would want a check off box as well for those like the language.

But, Just keep bootays out of all your mouths (meaning not only Cway but everyone) as it’s a sore subject that doesn’t need attention in any way, if you catch my drift.

Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

No spaces, my friend. Just normal profanity. If you want to say, for example, "Deion Sanders is a selfish, narcissistic ******* and anyone relentlessly slobbing his **** is a **** infected *** guzzler and bottom *****," you just need to type it all out. For those delicate souls who are offended by profanity (and unregistered users like G00gle), the filter is defaulted to "on" so that they will only see asterisks. The rest of us depraved animals will see the words clear as day.

But what we can't allow is for the filter to be bypassed using spaces or just-off-spellings, since the filter won't catch those but the G00gle robots will.
I felt I had to come back and reread this after I switched the filter off. I made the right decision.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back