2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just thinking off the top of the dome, Maybe the 1/15 is a timeline for Mario to let go of Addae and hire DVD by that point. If not he goes elsewhere.

I’m sorry, let me rephrase the previous post via screenshot.

View attachment 223324

Sorry, my friend, it was on my laptop screen and was really small. I need to get stronger reading glasses, I guess.

As a practical matter, I just discovered recently that you can highlight emojis AND MAKE THEM BIGGER using the font-size function.

Amazing. I made that emoji of a c0ckcktail larger, since it just looks like a weird corporate logo in regular size on a laptop screen.

Just thinking off the top of the dome, Maybe the 1/15 is a timeline for Mario to let go of Addae and hire DVD by that point. If not he goes elsewhere.

1672848937499.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Down vote away, put pretty terrible look if a kid is holding you hostage on what staff moves to make
Not if that promise is a deciding factor in whether he committed to Miami or went elsewhere. If that’s the case then the smart move is to wait and see if Mario will live up to the promise.

So just put spaces between every letter? I think that's what they do on Swamp@$$ 247...
No, use the real words. We can see them if we have the filter off. andrew has a stickied thread on profanity. We need to use the real spellings.

so he's not going to believe Mario or DVD if they tell him themselves? It's put up or shut up time on 1/15? So much for that alleged comfort and trust that's been supposedly fostered with Cormani by this staff.

so he's not going to believe Mario or DVD if they tell him themselves? It's put up or shut up time on 1/15? So much for that alleged comfort and trust that's been supposedly fostered with Cormani by this staff.
And what if he was told said scenario and that it would be done before ESD. And it wasn’t?

If so, who is really the one looking sketchy on the trust part?

Advertisement
So just put spaces between every letter? I think that's what they do on Swamp@$$ 247...

No spaces, my friend. Just normal profanity. If you want to say, for example, "Deion Sanders is a selfish, narcissistic ******* and anyone relentlessly slobbing his **** is a **** infected *** guzzler and bottom *****," you just need to type it all out. For those delicate souls who are offended by profanity (and unregistered users like G00gle), the filter is defaulted to "on" so that they will only see asterisks. The rest of us depraved animals will see the words clear as day.

But what we can't allow is for the filter to be bypassed using spaces or just-off-spellings, since the filter won't catch those but the G00gle robots will.

i love blustein but that whole exclusive documentary thing is demonstrably false and it’s bizarre that anyone in this thread buys it. There are literally posted in this same thread video interviews of cormani by multiple different media outlets. Thus he DOES NOT have any exclusive deal. Dude just does not want to talk to most folks and they’re saying whatever to get rid of people.

i love blustein but that whole exclusive documentary thing is demonstrably false and it’s bizarre that anyone in this thread buys it. There are literally posted in this same thread video interviews of cormani by multiple different media outlets. Thus he DOES NOT have any exclusive deal. Dude just does not want to talk to most folks and they’re saying whatever to get rid of people.
He‘s not big on the media. Who can blame him since they’ve been butt hurt multiple times because their info was wrong on him.

Advertisement
Not exactly the right description, but you're in the right hemisphere.
This is where Mario is really starting to lose me with his staff changes. Be upstanding, give guys a chance to land, whatever. But as soon as it starts impacting the program, it has gone on too long. I don't care about needing to make a statement or any of that, I care solely about taking a pragmatic approach to running the program and Mario is getting an F in his staff hiring and firing process over the last 12 months. Incidentally, if you are a CEO type of head coach, that is 1a/1b the one place you have to excel. Not good.

No spaces, my friend. Just normal profanity. If you want to say, for example, "Deion Sanders is a selfish, narcissistic ******* and anyone relentlessly slobbing his **** is a **** infected *** guzzler and bottom *****," you just need to type it all out. For those delicate souls who are offended by profanity (and unregistered users like G00gle), the filter is defaulted to "on" so that they will only see asterisks. The rest of us depraved animals will see the words clear as day.

But what we can't allow is for the filter to be bypassed using spaces or just-off-spellings, since the filter won't catch those but the G00gle robots will.
I personally love profanity , how do I turn the filter off ?

You could also interpret it as “Here they go with this **** again”.

Kid literally only took one ov and it was us. He hasn’t done anything to indicate actual interest in any other school the entire process. Everyone keeps asking the same question, trying to get something else out of him. If we are his favorite, that would get old.
Absolutely and all those things you listed are 100% true but that doesn’t mean he won’t troll. Something has been off about this. I stated that it may just be the kid is awkward but 95/100 that face he made says troll. The good news is that Cribby just stated it’s in Mario so that makes me feel like we are signing the kid but his behavior recently has said something is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back