2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he's still employed as our OC is tangible evidence that he'll be back. Mario has given absolutely no indication that he's going to fire him. OTOH, there is absolutely no evidence that he's been fired.

The fact he is still here is only tangible evidence he hasn’t left not that definitively “he will be back”. That is just the mopium talking.

But yeah there doesn’t seem to be any other indication that he will be fired. But we are still on a timeline that it could still happen and not be fired. He could be leaving for another opportunity that “opens up” in the next week or so.

Advertisement
Sorry, I know everyone's feeling positive about Cormani coming here. I can't help but smell Alabama in the background somewhere. Saban has been in this game too long to let someone with Cormani's talents get away that easily.

I know this post is Mope City, but I still say he signs with Bama. JMHO.

Did I read it right that if he already signed the world would have to know?

So no one has ever signed on ESD and announced at an All-Star game?

Seems odd but could be true.

The fact that he's still employed as our OC is tangible evidence that he'll be back. Mario has given absolutely no indication that he's going to fire him. OTOH, there is absolutely no evidence that he's been fired.
Exactly this. Mario is going to give Gattis one more year to right the ship with the "right kind of players".

When we go 6-6, then Gattis gets fired.

Advertisement
Down vote away, put pretty terrible look if a kid is holding you hostage on what staff moves to make

Larry Blustein said it on Locked on Canes. Also said that the crew has basically exclusive rights to Cormani bc of a documentary n that UA might be annoyed by it.

Have I seen the film crew? No bc I don't d1ck pull n follow these kids. You mofos get so annoyed when you hear **** you don't like lol

Nobody is annoyed.

But continue to be gullible and believe in the absolute truth of what any paid reporter says or repeats. Because it must be true.

You're just a bitter and angry and gullible mark. That's all. Don't be mad at me for speaking the truth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Down vote away, put pretty terrible look if a kid is holding you hostage on what staff moves to make

That's not actually what is happening. It's not a criticism of you personally, but sometimes people just derive the wrong conclusions.

Trust. Honesty. Credibility.

Young fella? Is he the college boy who lives in his lawyer-mother's basement?
I’m sorry, let me rephrase the previous post via screenshot.

1FA3901E-C2CA-4DFC-BD50-813CA8826311.jpeg

His mom told reporters that at the state championship game. Larry Blustein was there and talked to Donno about it here:

About 3:50 in

Not sure why this has to be explained for the millionth time, but...

Anyone can say anything. Whether it is true is another matter entirely.

I know, as an actual thing, that certain things have been said that are not factually true. And I'm not going to say who said them and why, but there have absolutely been false statements made over the past two months.

Stop trying to white-knight for a dopey porster who consistently vomits out "but a reporter said it" as his primary source for anything he posts.

Advertisement
Nobody is annoyed.

But continue to be gullible and believe in the absolute truth of what any paid reporter says or repeats. Because it must be true.

You're just a bitter and angry and gullible mark. That's all. Don't be mad at me for speaking the truth.
Lol ok weirdo, keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back