2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this turns out to be the case, he simply found a creative way to get paid and run along to crappy colorado. Basically, he side stepped Ruiz.

I don't see lying as being creative. It's crude and low form. That's essentially what's going on (if that's the case). He can still get paid without it, and pretty handsomely I would imagine. It's all a ruse to make something more sensational for a contrived documentary. But reading about what kind of kid he supposedly is the contrived drama just doesn't seem to fit.

Advertisement

“That man calls me every day” - CM

Ruiz needs to place a restraining order on Deion. Also, pretty sure CM admitted here that Deion was calling him through the dead period @ncaa

Again….signing what? A non-binding Grant in Aid? Who cares? Since he’s not an EE, who is he sending a LOI to on 2/1?

This is the sad thing about the most gullible of our porsters.

As soon as something gets "reported" in the media, it becomes fact. Regardless of any other evidence.

"Documentary film crew"? Must be true.

"Signing ceremony on 1/15?" Surely that can't be bogus.

It just keeps happening over and over and over again. Dopes falling for the banana in the tailpipe.

“That man calls me every day” - CM

Ruiz needs to place a restraining order on Deion. Also, pretty sure CM admitted here that Deion was calling him through the dead period @ncaa

Actually, Cormani was getting three-way calls that were initiated by the AFLAC duck, so it was legal...

Advertisement
Actually, Cormani was getting three-way calls that were initiated by the AFLAC duck, so it was legal...

aubrey plaza fake laugh GIF by Ingrid Goes West

The mopes that you just described are the same clowns declaring Gattis will be back without any tangible evidence….. other than he hasn’t been fired yet
The fact that he's still employed as our OC is tangible evidence that he'll be back. Mario has given absolutely no indication that he's going to fire him. OTOH, there is absolutely no evidence that he's been fired.

Dead period refers to in-person contact.
Doesn't the dead period prevent coaches from initiating the contact? My understanding, possibly wrong, is that a recruit can contact coaches, but the coaches can not initiate the contact during the dead period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So I have until Jan 15th to booze away. Went to the Blackhawks game last night and did not have a drink. Instead I watched a Lightning beatdown.

Have you actually seen this "film crew"? Have you asked @SWFLHurricane if there was a "film crew" following Cormani everywhere?

Because I think @SWFLHurricane has more digital "film" of Cormani than this "film crew" does.
Larry Blustein said it on Locked on Canes. Also said that the crew has basically exclusive rights to Cormani bc of a documentary n that UA might be annoyed by it.

Have I seen the film crew? No bc I don't d1ck pull n follow these kids. You mofos get so annoyed when you hear **** you don't like lol

Again….signing what? A non-binding Grant in Aid? Who cares? Since he’s not an EE, who is he sending a LOI to on 2/1?

A LOI isnt required. He can sign a financial aid agreement. If he can get into a school early he can enroll. I haven't heard him say he is not an early entry and I have not ever heard a kid refer to a commitment as a signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back