2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely secretly signed somewhere already

You post once a year, and this was it?

It's a NATIONAL LETTER OF INTENT. It has to be signed AND transmitted within 7 days of Signing Day (and the December period was 3 days long).

If a player signs an LOI, then recruiting by any other school would be a recruiting violation and/or tampering (assuming the kid didn't immediately enter the Portal, which is pretty impossible pre-college-enrollment).

Advertisement
You guys believe what you want but I believe he even said that UA might be annoyed bc Cormani isn't even doing press with UA only to the doc crew that's with him. It was either on Miami Flo or 6 rings. No reason to make this **** up.
Bluestein said it on Donno’s Locked on Canes last week. He 100% talked about documentary and an exclusive deal with a media outlet

Chances he already signed?

Could this be a formality due to not having his ceremony last month?

I just addressed your question in a response to another poster.

No chance. Has to be signed. Has to be submitted within 7 days. Has to be recognized/verified by the NCAA (see, generally, Jonathan Colon 2001).

Advertisement

"When asked about Miami, McClain also said that’s where he’s headed. At that point, the conversation with McClain’s decision was left alone, at least with McClain himself. There’s still more.

When the opportunity to interview Robert Stafford happened, he was asked about when he’s enrolling at Miami.

“Me and Cormani are enrolling in May,” Stafford said."

He’s gone

Why some people can’t see this, I don’t understand.
Why would the kid need to have another “commitment” ceremony on the 15th when he is already committed. He can’t sign NLI until Feb.
Unless it is all just a ruse for him to flip and claim to have “shocked the world” at the expense of our staff.
You have to be pretty gullible to believe he signs here at this point.
Why do people say he is having a commitment ceremony? All he said was that he was signing on the 15th. He didn't say it was an announcement, he didn't say there were other teams in it. That was all made up by that reporter who was switching up his words. Is there some other interview I haven't seen?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This Wimbrow dude is suck an f***in loser!
I mean look at him lol he stayed ‘relevant’ by leeching onto HS kids still to keep some level of clout on instagram. That’s likely all it is. A loser who at this point would be working a loser job and instead gets 100 likes on a photo because he has popular football prospects in them

Not confident after the UA interview something off. Why do u have to announce when u already verbal to UM?

Did he say there was an announcement? In the interview I saw he said he was signing on the 15th. The reporter then goes the 15th... and then when Cormani nods his head in agreement the reporter throws the whole "announcement" in there. Which clearly wasn't what Cormani said.

Advertisement
this is how i’m looking at it… if he isn’t coming here and signed somewhere else, you have to think that Miami is smart enough to leak that he isn’t coming here and signed somewhere else. all eyes are on this one recruitment. surely you don’t let the optics play out this way if you know he’s signed elsewhere. that would be another red flag against this regime imo.

I’m against handlers in 95% of situations but clearly this kid needs an adult who has been through the recruiting process to provide guidance to him. This has snowballed into probably something way more than it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back