2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Does Lakeland have the same caliber of bust rate as armwood? Geographically they’re not super far from each other

Question for anyone who cares and can connect the dots....Have you seen the new coach prime DOCUMENTARY dominating the internet lately?? Is this where this kid got the idea to do a documentary? I mean a week before primes documentary comes out, this kid shuts stuff down and his mom reports he has a documentary coming out ijs.

Question for anyone who cares and can connect the dots....Have you seen the new coach prime DOCUMENTARY dominating the internet lately?? Is this where this kid got the idea to do a documentary? I mean a week before primes documentary comes out, this kid shuts stuff down and his mom reports he has a documentary coming out ijs.
You guys should be detectives

Rumor is that thong has never been found
Eyes What GIF

Moe showed up wearing an ATM color thong.

Advertisement
Kid ain’t coming. If he was he would’ve signed on signing day. What’s the point of delaying just to stay with Miami? Has a kid ever delayed and stayed with a school? I doubt it
Why some people can’t see this, I don’t understand.
Why would the kid need to have another “commitment” ceremony on the 15th when he is already committed. He can’t sign NLI until Feb.
Unless it is all just a ruse for him to flip and claim to have “shocked the world” at the expense of our staff.
You have to be pretty gullible to believe he signs here at this point.

Why some people can’t see this, I don’t understand.
Why would the kid need to have another “commitment” ceremony on the 15th when he is already committed. He can’t sign NLI until Feb.
Unless it is all just a ruse for him to flip and claim to have “shocked the world” at the expense of our staff.
You have to be pretty gullible to believe he signs here at this point.
Because Jan 15 is also the date he could be enrolling….classes at Miami begins on the 17th.

Advertisement
Because Jan 15 is also the date he could be enrolling….classes at Miami begins on the 17th.
So what?
Classes begin around the same time for other schools as well.
You think he’s going through this second round recruiting circus and trying to build up suspense to announce he reconfirming his commitment to Miami? Highly unlikely.

So what?
Classes begin around the same time for other schools as well.
You think he’s going through this second round recruiting circus and trying to build up suspense to announce he reconfirming his commitment to Miami? Highly unlikely.
He was having grade issues back in Dec so he was unsure if he’s able to go to Miami. Now that is likely resolved, he’s going to enroll on the 15th

"When asked about Miami, McClain also said that’s where he’s headed. At that point, the conversation with McClain’s decision was left alone, at least with McClain himself. There’s still more.

When the opportunity to interview Robert Stafford happened, he was asked about when he’s enrolling at Miami.

“Me and Cormani are enrolling in May,” Stafford said."

Advertisement
The SI article this morning was a fluff piece. But there was one good piece of info..

Robert Stafford was quoted saying “me and cormani are enrolling in May” …….

Advertisement

Hate to say it but this whole affair with Cormani's recruitment screams Deion. The sad part, if true, is that it is requiring the kid to basically lie and put forth a false front to people just so he can make some dramatic splash for a documentary. If true, how can a parent enable this, and how can a college coach and supposed "leader of young men" encourage someone to intentionally mislead people just for one's own self aggrandizement? But we are talking Deion who tries to make narcissism a cool trait.

I am hoping it's not the case but if it is, I wish the kid good riddance. Could care less about his all world talent if he is not also able to bring some character and integrity along with it. Our class will still be fine without him.

interesting note on that film crew: no one has seen it. Larry Bluestein was asked about it and he said he hasn't seen a single camera, other than the usual , following him...
You guys believe what you want but I believe he even said that UA might be annoyed bc Cormani isn't even doing press with UA only to the doc crew that's with him. It was either on Miami Flo or 6 rings. No reason to make this **** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back