2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
To be fair he said signing, and the interviewer interjected with announcement

For all we know he could just be having a ceremony since he didn't one last month
exactly and honestly I see why the kid doesn't do interviews because those reporters clearly try to stir up drama. Kid clearly said he's just having a signing ceremony and "they" added all the final decision crap eventhough kid said its only Miami twice during that interview. It apparently worked like a charm because you have all the c0ckatoos on here parroting about him having another announcement date, when the kid nor anyone reputable ever said it was another announcement happening on the 15th. **** you even have this Hayes Fawcett clown creating fake edits with a top four to be decided on without the kid ever even saying that.

I find it weird that the SI twitter account says we’ll have good news tomorrow

The test results are in. Mario is NOT the father.

you are not the father fails GIF by The Maury Show

Hayes Fawcett does all the recruiting edits. He will talk to cormani or cormani already told him who he will pick since he has to make the final announcement edit.

Him saying *not official top 4* is basically him covering his ***, he is not trolling for the sake of only getting clicks. He is obviously on the inside. 😒

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hayes Fawcett does all the recruiting edits. He will talk to cormani or cormani already told him who he will pick since he has to make the final announcement edit.

Him saying *not official top 4* is basically him covering his ***, he is not trolling for the sake of only getting clicks. He is obviously on the inside. 😒
Makes 0 sense. And I doubt Cormani is speaking to him. The guy can whip up one of these garbage edits in no time in InDesign. Prob has one for any scenario that plays out, if it’s a waste of ******* time because Mani is sticking with Miami. Too much drummed up BS going around.

so hes throwing up the U at morning practices. in the live interview says thats his only option miami and Hes thowing up the U with Bain . if it isnt Miami This is the biggest signing diss we ever had by far. thats ruthless
Exactly. Say what you will about Mario, but he’s no dummy when it comes to recruiting and you better believe he wouldn’t want Miami to get a bad look like this.

Advertisement
idk if hes trolling but nothing in his recruitment gave that vibe until now. I also dont think the questions hes facing are idiotic considering hes a verbal commitment who didnt sign for reasons unknown
I guess what I meant is that they may seem idiotic to him. He committed to the U, took no other visits, is wearing U gear, is throwing up the U on camera with future teammates, is telling reporters he’s going to the U. He didn’t sign, but also hasn’t decommitted or taken any other visits as far as anyone knows. If he’s playing things straight and just working out some details with UM/NIL then he’s telling people what he’s doing and ostensibly nobody is taking it at face value.

The alternative is that he’s running some elaborate and very deliberate troll job, potentially in concert with Deion. There is no actual evidence of that and it doesn’t seem to fit what we know about his personality. The speculation isn’t entirely baseless though — there’s large amounts of money involved and anything is possible with recruiting (and historically these things don’t go our way).

I don’t pretend to know what’s going on here, but this doesn’t strike me as a troll job. I’m hopeful we sign the kid, he kills it here, and gets drafted in the first round.

Grown men saying a kid trollin them lol send the flood there is no hope @god

He is NOT coming here and you don’t need to be an insider to see that. Can’t believe there are people on this board still dupped by his shenanigans. Anyone, who has followed recruiting more than a year should be able to see through this BS.
I though he was going to sign with Bama, but I now think he is trying to setup some kind of “shock the world” BS, and be like Travis Hunter.
I didn’t think he would be stupid enough to choose CU, but now I’m pretty sure that’s the setup. Either way, he’s not signing here.

All I know is that it was impossible to see the uniform numbers of the white team. Very frustrating to know who was making plays.

Advertisement
He is NOT coming here and you don’t need to be an insider to see that. Can’t believe there are people on this board still dupped by his shenanigans. Anyone, who has followed recruiting more than a year should be able to see through this BS.
I though he was going to sign with Bama, but I now think he is trying to setup some kind of “shock the world” BS, and be like Travis Hunter.
I didn’t think he would be stupid enough to choose CU, but now I’m pretty sure that’s the setup. Either way, he’s not signing here.
What shenanigans exactly has he pulled besides not signing early because other than that kids been troll free. It's the soft shouldered dudes on the interwebs that feel like he's trolling.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back