2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the whole thing. Lol. I was 1st diagnosed in 1971 or 72 so this isn’t new. Anyway, I take a low dose. The high dose gave me prolonged QT’s years back.
That's good. Any time you're effectively treated with a minimum dose of anything it's a win for everyone. Patients and doctors.

You're not alone there. Quite a bit of Vyvanse and Long-QT syndrome related literature. It is a stimulant after all.

Advertisement
Hayes works for On3. Caveat's with *Not an official top 4*. This is click bait.

Screenshot_20230103_223711_Samsung Internet.jpg

ROTFLMFAO at "This is not an official Top 4"
If Money is not trolling (I don’t think he is, but that’s just my uninformed, optimistic read of the situation) he is sure exposing the **** out of these recruiting sites. Maybe that is why he’s laughing at the idiotic questions he’s being asked. Or maybe I’m naive. I guess we’ll find out eventually.

I find it weird that the SI twitter account says we’ll have good news tomorrow

Wonder if it’s just quotes from the week with cormani which won’t shed any new light really

Advertisement
If Money is not trolling (I don’t think he is, but that’s just my uninformed, optimistic read of the situation) he is sure exposing the **** out of these recruiting sites. Maybe that is why he’s laughing at the idiotic questions he’s being asked. Or maybe I’m naive. I guess we’ll find out eventually.
I Love the kids footwork..and his length. Once he puts on another 10-15lbs he'll be **** to deal with.

What are the rules regarding college coaches tweeting in reference to unsigned prospects? For example, I didn’t think DVD could tweet Cormani’s name whether regular tweet or retweet, but he did this evening. Don’t know how it works 🤷🏼‍♂️

What are the rules regarding college coaches tweeting in reference to unsigned prospects? For example, I didn’t think DVD could tweet Cormani’s name whether regular tweet or retweet, but he did this evening. Don’t know how it works 🤷🏼‍♂️
They can retweet they just can’t tweet at a recruit

Advertisement
It’s clear someone has told him to keep saying Miami until the 15th, i thought he was Miami until this interview. No way he’s with us
It just seems out of character for he and his mom to troll us based on how much they claim to respect Mario and DVD. So Im not convinced he's trolling. I will continue to believe and hope he has some respect and dignity. If he is, I would sincerely hope he flames out and has a terrible career, because that would be really trashy and pathetic. He can change his mind and be honest about it, without disrespecting coaches.

Advertisement
idk if hes trolling but nothing in his recruitment gave that vibe until now. I also dont think the questions hes facing are idiotic considering hes a verbal commitment who didnt sign for reasons unknown

Advertisement
I find it weird that the SI twitter account says we’ll have good news tomorrow

Wonder if it’s just quotes from the week with cormani which won’t shed any new light really
lol they'll say cormani said hes w miami and signing on 1/15 as the good news. theyre living in the Stone Age

Sade’s definitely my age group I’d say - was out in the 80’s when I was in college.

I listen to Billie Holiday too, but I was just kind of curious as to people that were in their 20s and 30s would know who Sade was. Sade is more silky smooth, while the sadness always comes out in Billie Holiday’s songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back