2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
This particularly applies to today’s porsting

F71EA5E2-84E5-496A-A26F-AA35AD1DBD56.gif

Advertisement
What’s a worse troll… this, or Shemar posting a ton of Miami stuff the night before he signed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s a worse troll… this, or Shemar posting a ton of Miami stuff the night before he signed?
The boy from last year that went to *** to mouth. Like Rick Ross said

“If you’re from the city boy you better rep the fullest”

Advertisement
Watch the interview again

Cormani says in the beginning that “nothing has changed” in regards to his recruitment

He also says “he will be signing on January 15th” note that he doesn’t say making a decision or something along those lines

He then says the only school in the picture is “Miami”

I wouldn’t read too much into the playing as a freshman and who could develop him the best. Any young kid is going to say he’s looking for that in a school

Idk guys, but I think he signs here. Maybe he already did, and the coaches are letting him have his moment. Mario has said from the beginning that they “feel confident about where they are at with all the players in the class” when asked about this on signing day

As for the awkwardness, I think it’s possible that he either likes to troll the media, or perhaps he was annoyed when the guy asked him what other schools are involved

Just my .02

Advertisement
Watch the interview again
Cormani says in the beginning that “nothing has changed” in regards to his recruitment

He also says “he will be signing on January 15th” note that he doesn’t say making a decision or something along those lines

He then says the only school in the picture is “Miami”

I wouldn’t read too much into the playing as a freshman and who could develop him the best. Any young kid is going to say he’s looking for that in a school

Idk guys, but I think he signs here. Maybe he already did, and the coaches are letting him have his moment. Mario has said from the beginning that they “feel confident about where they are at with all the players in the class” when asked about this on signing day

As for the awkwardness, I think it’s possible that he either likes to troll the media, or perhaps he was annoyed when the guy asked him what other schools are involved

Just my .02

Interviewer asked if there was anyone else and he says “yeah, that’s all”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back