2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He didnt call it an announcement. The interviewer sneaked that in. He also didnt say other schools were in it. The announcer also sneaked that in.

The kid hates being interviewed and this guy was leading him. It actually looked like nervous uncomfortable laughter to me from someone who wanted it to be over.

He said he was signing with Miami.

An introverted kid who is not supposed to talk substantively about his recruiting (documentary or mama) and is waiting to hear the DVD news he needs to firm up being a Cane... would sound very much like this (quick interview)...

...saying it indicates he is definitely going somewhere else (not Miami) seems a real real stretch.

Advertisement
He didnt call it an announcement. The interviewer sneaked that in. He also didnt say other schools were in it. The announcer also sneaked that in.

The kid hates being interviewed and this guy was leading him. It actually looked like nervous uncomfortable laughter to me from someone who wanted it to be over.

He also said yes when he was asked if "anybody else" was in the running.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement

Love the optimism but he did NOT say he was signing with Miami
m

I believe him.
Mrw GIF

Advertisement
He also said yes when he was asked if "anybody else" was in the running.

But I think that's pretty obvious though.

A kid of that caliber is going to consider his best options up until the moment he signs.

I never believed he committed to us and stopped listening to other schools. That's rare in recruiting for 5 star players

Advertisement
Expect the worse and hope for the best. Fans who are all up and arms about him being solid and don't even want to consider him gone is what makes this troll.

Im going into it expecting nothing and expecting him to flip but the more people are 100% sold on him committing the more the troll will look worse on the canes fanbase and everyone else will clown us...

Just be quiet until he signs and if he flips say we were expecting it and if he stays just be happy but dont go out and be mad about it or it will make the troll worse.

For the documentary to incorporate some kind of shock and awe he’s not coming here. If his plan was to make a documentary with shock and awe it made zero sense to commit early unless it was a planned late flip. It makes zero sense for him not to just say I’m a Cane, if he will be one. Of course unless he’s building suspense for his documentary, which again he shouldn’t have committed at all if that was the case.

All signs point to it making zero sense for him to sign with Miami. But we are dealing with a 17 year old kid and lots of money so logic doesn’t always win out.

Disclaimer**** All of this is assuming a major part of the documentary is his recruitment. If it’s just about his senior year/life and recruiting plays just a small part, then half of what I said doesn’t matter anyway.

For the documentary to incorporate some kind of shock and awe he’s not coming here. If his plan was to make a documentary with shock and awe it made zero sense to commit early unless it was a planned late flip. It makes zero sense for him not to just say I’m a Cane, if he will be one. Of course unless he’s building suspense for his documentary, which again he shouldn’t have committed at all if that was the case.

All signs point to it making zero sense for him to sign with Miami. But we are dealing with a 17 year old kid and lots of money so logic doesn’t always win out.

Disclaimer**** All of this is assuming a major part of the documentary is his recruitment. If it’s just about his senior year/life and recruiting plays just a small part, then half of what I said doesn’t matter anyway.
Who knows. People thought Samson was going to UF because he took his video guy with him on the visit. Recruiting is a weird game. We always see something new from these kids every year lol

Also don't understand the point on a ceremony or announcement on the 15th if you are just sticking to your original commitment and you are a shy introvert like is being claimed. Feels like u only would have your own ceremony weeks after to announce a change or something shocking...but again I don't understand why he would want to stick it to miami like this either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back