2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Makes absolutely no sense to me. Why F with Miami? This trolling stuff (IF that's what he's doing) makes 0 sense and makes these kids look like complete asses. I guess if there is a documentary it would add shock factor but seems crazy after a recruitment that was almost completely silent. And leading up to signing day i saw him commenting on a number of other miami commits pages celebrating their commitments or trying to convince them to choose miami...very strange
Deion getting Miami back to earn back some FSU fans hearts after crushing them with Hunter ? The Bobby Bowden special of trolling on NSD

Advertisement

Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Why would Prime not just get him to flip on ESD? This is so drawn out already barely anyone thinks he’s coming to Miami anymore.

Advertisement
Yea that sounded suspect as **** lol I stopped counting him in this class once he didn’t sign on ESD. If he comes cool but man this feels like Bama or Colorado.

Bruh, after the 15th you're gonna see Deion on his son's Well off Media channel. He'll have a big *** smile talking about " I told yall, we coming" they'll be 100 channels with that on repeat!

i just hope its bama and not colorado

if it's colorado, the deion slurpers will be insufferable for the next few years on here
I hope it's colorado if not us. Deion is playing big boy football now. He had a pretty sizeable talent gap in the SWAC and still couldn't win a conference championship. Colorado is a bigger rebuild at this point than Miami is. They have to compete with Utah, USC, Oregon, and others with equal or better talent than them. The slurpers will get quieter as he loses games. If he doesn't and turns them in to a powerhouse than so be it and everyone must give him credit. I dont see it happening in the next 3-4 years.

Advertisement
Makes absolutely no sense to me. Why F with Miami? This trolling stuff (IF that's what he's doing) makes 0 sense and makes these kids look like complete asses. I guess if there is a documentary it would add shock factor but seems crazy after a recruitment that was almost completely silent. And leading up to signing day i saw him commenting on a number of other miami commits pages celebrating their commitments or trying to convince them to choose miami...very strange
If Miami knows for sure that he is trolling they should pass the info on to all the media outlets.

The fact that they aren’t doing it tells me that they don't think it’s over yet but after this interview I’m pretty sure he won’t come here.

Advertisement
He’s an 18 year old kid who hasn’t done that much media so I’m not gonna read too much into the interview but unless he’s going to to enroll somewhere what’s the significance of announcing 1/15 as opposed to NSD which is only two more weeks away?
Colorado starts classes the 17th so if he goes there he can enroll early on the 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back