2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
my guess is he can sign a financial aid agreement and enroll

it likely means all those "complications" that people have been talking about on here for the last two weeks were inaccurate and he's actually considering other schools rather something stopping him fro

So he graduated?

Bobby Bowden was infamous for having recruits troll and assure a school they were coming only to fax their LOI to Tallahassee. Deion seems to be taking the same path with high profile recruits.

Between Hunter and the WR (Coleman?), this is starting to have the same stench.

Advertisement
my guess is he can sign a financial aid agreement and enroll

it likely means all those "complications" that people have been talking about on here for the last two weeks were inaccurate and he's actually considering other schools rather something stopping him fro
I don’t think he’s an EE

Advertisement
So he graduated?
Idk, it's just my guess, do we know that he didn't?

I mean everything on this board has been rumors that the only reason he didn't sign because "it's so complicated" and that he's still with miami. if he is signing on the 15th.. which he can't even do, then that implies he's going to sign a financial aid agreement no? or that he already faxed an LOI to a school last time and is just having a ceremony

Makes absolutely no sense to me. Why F with Miami? This trolling stuff (IF that's what he's doing) makes 0 sense and makes these kids look like complete asses. I guess if there is a documentary it would add shock factor but seems crazy after a recruitment that was almost completely silent. And leading up to signing day i saw him commenting on a number of other miami commits pages celebrating their commitments or trying to convince them to choose miami...very strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back