2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh his Bio says DB Coach

View attachment 223169

"...DeMarcus Van Dyke is entering his first season as cornerbacks coach for the Miami Hurricanes football program.

Van Dyke spent 2019 as assistant director of recruiting and was a defensive quality control analyst in 2018..."

His last name of Dyke is censored...is this really what you intended @Andrew @DMoney ??

The Dutch are getting very angry...

Advertisement
It's not...I think a tandem of DVD and Rumph would be a massive upgrade over Addae, who I've heard from several people rubs recruits and parents the wrong way.
Man, just based on the 373 secondary breakdowns we witnessed, I’d move his *** on that alone.

That was the worst secondary play I think I’ve seen at the P5 level in my life. It was a complete joke, and that had very little to do with the inadequate talent we were working with.

That was some horrific coaching and preparedness.

Advertisement
OK, fair enough.

I'm just confused by the know-nothings who compare this (waiting 4-6 weeks to move on to a new OC) to the Golden-D'Onofrio situation.
def not golden situation. more so a possible one more year situation to see how it plays out

Advertisement
Advertisement
"...DeMarcus Van **** is entering his first season as cornerbacks coach for the Miami Hurricanes football program.

Van **** spent 2019 as assistant director of recruiting and was a defensive quality control analyst in 2018..."

His last name of **** is censored...is this really what you intended @Andrew @DMoney ??

The Dutch are getting very angry...
When we're at the point that a coach's name has to be censored because its got a naughty no no word in it, the problem is not the word or the person posting it. Its the little b.it.ch reading it.

Advertisement
Let’s just say I haven’t taken anything for this baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling I’ve had so I’m leaning to the side of this isn’t gas I’m feeling…..

Let Steele go upstairs make Strong DC and linebacker coach and bring back Rumph and DVD secondary coaches.

Rumph when the next DB coach is so bad everyone wants him back

turntables GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back