2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That’s not what a front runner is.. he’s earned the privilege to be a Bama commit. If we’re tired of being a joke change the narrative
We trying to change the narrative bruh, but the failure to launch from our top CB recruit has us a bit vulnerable at the moment. Heck, 5.0 will be here before we know it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is what it is. Hopefully we can curb all this negative recruiting with wins and the new facility. An on(ish) campus stadium would be nice too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess all the positive things Bama does ain’t enough huh? Interesting.

Here’s a prediction: Bama doesn’t win a natty while Dylan Lonerkid is there, and they’ve already started their downfall.

Milroe is an electric athlete but they’ll be worse next year than this year.

You can say those sorts of things when you're in the CFP or at least are in the championship game.

I'm not sure that either you or SayNothing understand the meaning of "pot/kettle".

You may think it's silly for @SWFLHurricane to stand up for himself and offer to meet his detractors, and you are entitled to your opinions.

But @SWFLHurricane stands behind his offers, while his detractors do not. And I d@mmn sure know he was ready to meet with this other idiot porster before the Gaytor game, because I was there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back