2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Seems to be a lot of Bama Smoke coming out of Orlando. I guess because they have so many kids there but the only UM info seems to be just him showing up in Canes gear.
He threw up a "U" as well. Not sure what else the kid can do at this point. Speaking of Bama smoke though... what's this dumpy looking Bama QB troll up to?

Advertisement
He threw up a "U" as well. Not sure what else the kid can do at this point. Speaking of Bama smoke though... what's this dumpy looking Bama QB troll up to?

Out of all the rings a team can win in sports is there one more boring than Alabama? They just collect all the talent every year and every championship is just attributed to Saban. No storylines, no character. Just a bunch of robots winning for their drill sergeant. Would much rather have been part of Georgia finally knocking them off or LSU and that offense.

Out of all the rings a team can win in sports is there one more boring than Alabama? They just collect all the talent every year and every championship is just attributed to Saban. No storylines, no character. Just a bunch of robots winning for their drill sergeant. Would much rather have been part of Georgia finally knocking them off or LSU and that offense.
their players never go back to campus.

Advertisement
Can someone esplain what this means for allaus geezers?
he's essentially saying that people are just jealous and using another excuse to hate on cormani.

referring to someone as "him" is just saying he's "that dude" essentially

Advertisement
he's essentially saying that people are just jealous and using another excuse to hate on cormani.

referring to someone as "him" is just saying he's "that dude" essentially
Who’s hating on him? Other fan bases or
Canes fans? And what’s his original tweet about? He had to sit out drills or something?

Thank you in advance for all of us
3Rd Rock From The Sun Computer GIF

Who’s hating on him? Other fan bases or
Canes fans? And what’s his original tweet about? He had to sit out drills or something?

Thank you in advance for all of us
3Rd Rock From The Sun Computer GIF
I'm not entirely sure what Cormanis initial tweet is referring to but hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I think people are trash talking him because he got beat in a rep by a 3* WR and ended up sitting out so he's offering up an explanation to people questioning his performance or lack thereof

Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 11.50.29 PM.jpg

highly doubt Denson knows the scoop on Cormani. Heck the fact he would even leak that leads me to believe that Mani to Miami is a good bet. That is a very private family that is based on trust ( see their shock recruitment with UM for example), so I dont expect any REAL info about where he is going not going to just be put out there by a dude who went to a rival school.

Advertisement

highly doubt Denson knows the scoop on Cormani. Heck the fact he would even leak that leads me to believe that Mani to Miami is a good bet. That is a very private family that is based on trust ( see their shock recruitment with UM for example), so I dont expect any REAL info about where he is going not going to just be put out there by a dude who went to a rival school.

he seems salty. Mario doesn't just use NIL. thats literally the opposite of what every kid has said about him.

I'm not entirely sure what Cormanis initial tweet is referring to but hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I think people are trash talking him because he got beat in a rep by a 3* WR and ended up sitting out so he's offering up an explanation to people questioning his performance or lack thereof

View attachment 223069

Thanks, so looks like tvrrd fans are trashing him because he got beat in a meaningless 7 on 7 drill. Every CB eventually gets beat and especially when there’s no pass rush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back