2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah but my gf…

own GIF

Advertisement
How did I miss literally the last 83 pages and this thread is still the exact same as all the others

After the offenses on display yesterday in the Playoff games, hard to get that excited over a smallish HS CB -- no matter who he is or how high he is rated.

There were potential First Round DBs getting burned multiple times in both games. Offense these days is most definitely King! Defense? Just praying for an occasional stop, every fourth or fifth series.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Your post ended in “be decisive already”. You made assumptions that decisions haven’t been made. Which is why I stated so!
That’s fair. Let me rephrase. By handling it this way it gives a very fair impression of indecisiveness to the public, and more importantly other staffs, recruits, and those close to them. Especially given Mario’s reputation for offense and WRs. If he has made the decision behind closed doors, it’s well past reasonable time to make intentions known that the performance last year was unacceptable and announce those changes.

Cause why not...

This is so sad that today's women have to go to a dance class to learn how to move in a natural way. Our mothers and grandmothers didn't have these classes. They would just go down to the river, start dancing, and select an interested male that would eventually become our paternal ancestor. No one taught them. They just KNEW!

That’s fair. Let me rephrase. By handling it this way it gives a very fair impression of indecisiveness to the public, and more importantly other staffs, recruits, and those close to them. Especially given Mario’s reputation for offense and WRs. If he has made the decision behind closed doors, it’s well past reasonable time to make intentions known that the performance last year was unacceptable and announce those changes.
I’d be surprised if changes aren’t announced for many teams here shortly. There’s always a lot going on behind the scenes. I know to many (not suggesting you) these coaches are just titles or place holders with high salaries, but they are people with families and accomplishing the desired changes with the least amount of collateral damage is important. Burned bridges in a very small coaching world aren’t helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back