2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mario is Richt with his son and Golden with No D. Just f*cking kill me. People ragged on Manny but he at least was decisive with getting rid of coaches
1672537441393.jpeg

Advertisement
Why do you assume he trolled anyone when committing to us? The kid was a commit of ours for atleast two months before WE decided it was time to announce. The biggest issues were still encountering about this relate to DVD. Either way we'll all be fine. Just relax and let things play out. Way to many grown folk making assumptions about things VERY few on here comprehend.
I mean he trolled the other schools and the recruiting services. He told them he was committing to Florida. Just because Miami knew doesn’t mean it was a troll job. It just so happened we benefited from it. Amazing.

Like I said regardless of if he “trolls” or not. He’s the best corner in the country. We need this guy and hopefully he’s a cane if it all works out

Advertisement
Nice Fish....

I'm kidding.

Reminds me of some meme a decade or so ago where it joked if you saw something other than the smokeshow in the photo, you're not straight.

Disclaimer: I don't give a **** who does what in a bedroom. If saying *** offended anyone, my apologies. Proud step father to an outstanding young man of 20 years old who is ***. I'd smash anyone who had a problem with his sexuality.

Advertisement
I mean he trolled the other schools and the recruiting services. He told them he was committing to Florida. Just because Miami knew doesn’t mean it was a troll job. It just so happened we benefited from it. Amazing.

Like I said regardless of if he “trolls” or not. He’s the best corner in the country. We need this guy and hopefully he’s a cane if it all works out
No he didn't. You're literally making **** up.

He trolled everyone when he committed to us.

It’s exactly who he is. We still want and need him.
He didn’t troll anybody. Everyone “ assumed “ he was a gator because he was a Lakeland kid. He never committed to Florida or Bama. It rubbed him and his family wrong that UF and their coaches had him part of the class even though his recruitment was very quiet. They were always very private and kept things in house. So did UM. UF wasn’t even his second choice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back