2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never expecting firings , I always figured coaches would “ take other jobs”.
angry mark cuban GIF

Advertisement
i hope cormani ends up in this class cause we could really use him but his commitment has always felt weird to me. Like I didn’t expect us to get him and when he committed I was waiting for the hat trick but I hope he stayes committed to Miami

Advertisement
i hope cormani ends up in this class cause we could really use him but his commitment has always felt weird to me. Like I didn’t expect us to get him and when he committed I was waiting for the hat trick but I hope he stayes committed to Miami
It sounds like January 15th you might have an opportunity to watch the whole hat trick thing. Hopefully it’s ours in the end.

It sounds like January 15th you might have an opportunity to watch the whole hat trick thing. Hopefully it’s ours in the end.
His commitment on Oct. 27th was a hat thing lol He’s gonna do two hat things? Usually they social media commit and then do the hat thing. I’ve never seen two hat things 4 months apart.

Again - and I ask this without sarcasm - if McClain is really planning a flip as part of a documentary, has anyone actually seen a documentary film crew around him?

What’s funny is Rumph caught **** ( me being one) but his deal was he was too honest and wasn’t big on recruiting. Which I can’t blame him. But everyone loved and respected the dude. Addae on the other hand rubs a lot of people wrong , from HS coaches to players.
I sat first row behind the bench during the Ga Tech game. Addae was least likable coach from my perspective. Steele was a zombie. Everyone else dialed in and really good interactions with players. Feld is a cheeser but I’ll take that over being a d**k.

Advertisement
His commitment on Oct. 27th was a hat thing lol He’s gonna do two hat things? Usually they social media commit and then do the hat thing. I’ve never seen two hat things 4 months apart.
I’ve never seen anything like this recruitment. IMO him not signing on ESD opens this back up for a “hat thing”, but I’m just guessing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama tried to work the “DVD is leaving” angle to try to get Cormani to visit two weeks before ESD. Cormani opted not to visit them and the rumor was squashed at the time as a bad faith lie by Saban & T-Rob.

Cormani opts not to sign early and here we are, on New Year’s Eve, and Mario STILL has yet to announce any staff changes a full month after our absolute s***show of a season ended.

Have to wonder if the longer this drags on, the more the DVD promotion is coming off as a false promise to McClain given that there is no logical reason for Mario not to just pull the trigger on an in-house promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back