2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were told he’d be an on field coach. But nothing has happened.
you shocked there hasn't been any moves or just waiting it out more?

I wasn't too worried until I started hearing what other insiders are saying in the media (mainly MR). to me, it meant that were keeping status quo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks @Cribby

Not at all mocking you but it is just so fascinating that both Deion is indeed a problem and Mario’s Staff hiring process also appears a problem…. 👀

Advertisement
Write up this afternoon on UAA prospects - Brian Dohn, 247 writer for osU

This is the first time seeing five-star Cormani McClain in person, and his ability definitely is eye-opening. The unsigned Miami commit is lean and needs to add strength to his 6-foot-2 frame, but that will come. What jumped out for the No. 1 cornerback and No. 9 player in how he fluidly he moved. He flips his hips with ease, he runs well, he accelerates and he is long. He is impressive just going through drills with the way he gets from standing still to top speed, and it shows in his closing speed on the field. The Lakeland (Fla.) High standout said he will announce his final decision Jan. 15.

They were told he’d be an on field coach. But nothing has happened.
This firing process has me even more concerned with Mario. No one is convincing me Gattis still being on our staff didn’t hurt WR recruiting and if the plan is to move DVD on field still then let’s get moving. Absolutely zero reason to wait at this point for any of this. Be decisive already.

Advertisement
Write up this afternoon on UAA prospects - Brian Dohn, 247 writer for osU

This is the first time seeing five-star Cormani McClain in person, and his ability definitely is eye-opening. The unsigned Miami commit is lean and needs to add strength to his 6-foot-2 frame, but that will come. What jumped out for the No. 1 cornerback and No. 9 player in how he fluidly he moved. He flips his hips with ease, he runs well, he accelerates and he is long. He is impressive just going through drills with the way he gets from standing still to top speed, and it shows in his closing speed on the field. The Lakeland (Fla.) High standout said he will announce his final decision Jan. 15.

Announcing his final decision while committed eh?

Miami still expects him to be a Cane. They knew when he committed it was very unlikely he’d EE, nothing was new there. Tbh teams are still sniffing around, Colorado and Bama will not just go away.

There’s been multiple issues but I’d be lying if I said there hasn’t been some things that just felt off about all of this. Just being real.

People I talk to ( not UM side) say “they’d be shocked if he were trolling UM”. At this point that‘s all I have to go on.

I always keep every thing honest, I never want to lead anybody on.
just tell me Gattis is leaving and I’ll love you long time

This firing process has me even more concerned with Mario. No one is convincing me Gattis still being on our staff didn’t hurt WR recruiting and if the plan is to move DVD on field still then let’s get moving. Absolutely zero reason to wait at this point for any of this. Be decisive already.
I was never expecting firings , I always figured coaches would “ take other jobs”.

Advertisement
You’re making assumptions decisions haven’t been made. There’s a big difference between being decisive and making those decisions known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back