2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Miami still expects him to be a Cane. They knew when he committed it was very unlikely he’d EE, nothing was new there. Tbh teams are still sniffing around, Colorado and Bama will not just go away.

There’s been multiple issues but I’d be lying if I said there hasn’t been some things that just felt off about all of this. Just being real.

People I talk to ( not UM side) say “they’d be shocked if he were trolling UM”. At this point that‘s all I have to go on.

I always keep every thing honest, I never want to lead anybody on.
Nah man, Deion out here playing 8D chess. Folks here been telling me that Mani's be itching to troll UM before Prime even got the Colorado gig.

Nah man, Deion out here playing 8D chess. Folks here been telling me that Mani's be itching to troll UM before Prime even got the Colorado gig.
Has Colorado been on him and selling him on being this years Travis Hunter? Yes. They also have Barstool in their corner with NIL as well as other options in the works. On top of there’s somebody on staff with big ties in Lakeland. All of this can be true and him stick with UM. Tbh i Wouldn’t be blown away or shocked if he went there, but all I can go on is what Miami thinks and people I talk to close to that recruitment. Neither side has given me any reason to doubt them. The one issue could be DVD though . They expect him to be an on field coach.

Last edited:
Here’s my theory
So even after the hs championship he was giving interviews
He has become silent recently around the time prime got to Colorado
Prime knew he was going there way before it was announce
Would not be surprised he told cormani
To come with him And make the documentary
And it would be about his flip so he wants him to appear as pro Miami as possible
That would Be a big splash to sell the documentary
And cormani would make royalty off the documentary with the nil now
That’s how he could potentially make big money
Trust me we have enough haters that a lot of ppl woild buy it or watch it
He got me fooled cause he doesn’t seem like that type of kid. This is one I feel good about but if he does flip hey what can u do? He never trolled and messed with anyone he would be just changing his mind.

Advertisement
He got me fooled cause he doesn’t seem like that type of kid. This is one I feel good about but if he does flip hey what can u do? He never trolled and messed with anyone he would be just changing his mind.
It would be a trolling. He’s throwing up the U and wearing Miami gear at the all star game. If he did all of that this late then flipped it would be the definition of trolling.

It would be a trolling. He’s throwing up the U and wearing Miami gear at the all star game. If he did all of that this late then flipped it would be the definition of trolling.
True but he’s a stud regardless. But yea he’s creating hype for his brand just like anyone else. $$$ talks bad attention good attention works either way. Still think he sticks if not deon going to be a problem for us. Wasn’t worried about saban but deon a different animal if he pulls this off.

True but he’s a stud regardless. But yea he’s creating hype for his brand just like anyone else. $$$ talks bad attention good attention works either way. Still think he sticks if not deon going to be a problem for us. Wasn’t worried about saban but deon a different animal if he pulls this off.
I 100 % believe he was intrigued by all of it. Then mix in a person on staff with big Lakeland ties and in roads with CM. Playing cb for arguably the best cb ever has to make a kid stop and at least think about it.

Which staff member? On field?
I 100 % believe he was intrigued by all of it. Then mix in a person on staff with big Lakeland ties and in roads with CM. Playing cb for arguably the best cb ever has to make a kid stop and at least think about it.

Advertisement
I 100 % believe he was intrigued by all of it. Then mix in a person on staff with big Lakeland ties and in roads with CM. Playing cb for arguably the best cb ever had to at least cross his mind.
Yea possibly, Revis still better imo lol. Just cause he’s the best doesn’t mean he can coach someone to be the best. He had the gifts that was all him. I agree it did have to cross his mind if he pushed the signing back. Let’s see if Mario can close with his truthful realness approach or if they eat that Prime **** up.

Advertisement
Are the answers to the following questions working in Miami’s favor:

1. Has McClain visited Colorado (yet)? 🤷‍♂️
2. This is a dead period (correct?)
3. Because DVD isn’t a coach, he can still contact McClain and attend the UA practices and game?

Advertisement
Are the answers to the following questions working in Miami’s favor:

1. Has McClain visited Colorado (yet)? 🤷‍♂️
2. This is a dead period (correct?)
3. Because DVD isn’t a coach, he can still contact McClain and attend the UA practices and game?

since hes not signed, the only restriction after the dead period is CM cannot visit miami officially again. we also can't go in home again I think since we burned it. CM has 4 visits left. thats where it gets dicey bc you can't go back in home and convince him if he decides to visit Bama or other places

Then, is Addae being let go with DVD being slotted in his spot a likelihood or naw ?
biggest question is why not just pull the triggeR? who did addae help bring in? the biggest commitment was due to Mario and DVD not addae. you have his replacement here and Steele can take the Safeties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back