2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Had time for 1 more honorary mention before New Year. She might be top 3 next year.
View attachment 222832
Season 2 Sheldon GIF by The Big Bang Theory

Who the **** wants to see a documentary about a HS recruit, who by all accounts seems low-key and not a 'personality' like Sanders. This line sounds far fetched to me.

Good question. The only thing I can think of is the opportunity to give people a glimpse into the life of a highly sought after recruit, something very few people get to experience.

Advertisement
These high school all star games are 1-2 more years away from being as useless as the Nfl Pro bowl.

Kids aren’t going all out to potentially get hurt in a meaningless high school game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He thinks by you making fun that the kid is gone and you are letting us down east. I think.
Miami still expects him to be a Cane. They knew when he committed it was very unlikely he’d EE, nothing was new there. Tbh teams are still sniffing around, Colorado and Bama will not just go away.

There’s been multiple issues but I’d be lying if I said there hasn’t been some things that just felt off about all of this. Just being real.

People I talk to ( not UM side) say “they’d be shocked if he were trolling UM”. At this point that‘s all I have to go on.

I always keep every thing honest, I never want to lead anybody on.

Last edited:
Miami still expects him to be a Cane. They knew when he committed it was very unlikely he’d EE, nothing was new there. Tbh teams are still sniffing around, Colorado and Bama will not just go away.

There’s been multiple issues but I’d be lying if I said there hasn’t been some things that just felt off about all of this. Just being real.

People I talk to ( not UM side) say “they’d be shocked if he were trolling UM”. At this point that‘s all I have to go on.

I always keep every thing honest, I never want to lead anybody on.
Colorado and Bama not going away is to be expected. If he was a Colorado or Bama commit, Mario would be calling twice a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back