2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember a recruitment like this Miami was involved in if he doesn’t sign here. Closes I can think of is Romello Height but he wasn't ranked close to as high. Tyson Campbell and Pat surtain with the Dan silo thing was tough but they were never committed. I think Bryce Brown would be the closes to that.
From what I remember Brown ended up going way past signing day saying he was being visited by god in his dreams which ultimately brought him to Kiffin a year before he bolted. Guy was a complete wierdo

Advertisement
My dog

450965060.jpg
I was completely unaware you could domesticate a chupacabra

Advertisement
What is being turned into facts?

There is very little information so a few were discussing the documentary, whether Mario knew about it, how Deion and Hunter orchestrated the same thing last year and how it wouldn’t be far fetched if Deion was up to it again for the top CB in the country…

That’s a helluva a lot more interesting than “it’s complicated” just wait and see, but it’s trending negatively.

The idea that there is a documentary is rumor in and of itself.

I know this may be hard to believe, but people “like” or “love” comments on Twitter in order to keep receipts. Your likes or loves are documented and can be easily accessed. So she may be doing that to bring back up.

Oh also, quit following recruits parents on social media.
No

Advertisement
Who wore UM slippers to NSD only to flip somewhere else? After that, I quit following recruiting but here I am again

Woke up with pants on, unfortunately. Walked out onto the lake to gauge whether the ice was safe to skate on, it's sketchy but I'm gonna give it a try. If I don't post anymore you'll know why.
In the name of holy briskets, please confirm that you didn't sink

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only possible way is if he indeed signed during the EE period and asked UM to keep it quiet because he’s doing a documentary regarding his signing period and what’s to announce on MLK day and enroll in classes that week but that sounds super exaggerated.

Very possible.

I even wonder if Cribby was asked to show some concern/doubt to build the hype and speculation around a done deal.

I mean if we enroll this dude after the roller coaster ride since ESD, it would be epic.

I just don’t see him trolling Miami for clout with the authenticity of that relationship. If he was attention seeking, trolling Saban would be the move.

The idea that there is a documentary is rumor in and of itself.
How is it a rumor when the Mommy telling media man he cant speak to them cuz they have an exclusive deal with someone else. Thats what Navarro said. The mammy said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back