2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Cristobal should have known about the documentary, but it also seems like neither he nor his high school knew anything about it, since he didn't sign when he was scheduled. Then I wonder what a documentary done right now would be about, and was this engineered by Sanders to be huge PR opportunity, so he can pull another Travis Hunter-type thing this year.

Advertisement
Now a Sundance film is the new reasoning?

Got it

200.gif

Seems like Cristobal should have known about the documentary, but it also seems like neither he nor his high school knew anything about it, since he didn't sign when he was scheduled. Then I wonder what a documentary done right now would be about, and was this engineered by Sanders to be huge PR opportunity, so he can pull another Travis Hunter-type thing this year.
What makes you think Mario didn't know about it. This was info that was out for quite a while.

Advertisement
His mom is liking CU stuff too. Including one saying Cormani is trolling Miami
I know this may be hard to believe, but people “like” or “love” comments on Twitter in order to keep receipts. Your likes or loves are documented and can be easily accessed. So she may be doing that to bring back up.

Oh also, quit following recruits parents on social media.

Advertisement
Try this exercise to gain perspective:

Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and open them.

Imagine he committed to heavily favored UF in late October.

He postpones signing at the last minute with no reason given. He doesn’t sign over the ES period. Rumors swirl of grades, NIL, Bama, documentaries, and Colorado.

Do you think he ends up signing with UF?

Advertisement
Smells like Colorado. Why can't he talk about his recruitment? Because of a documentary? What the heck does that have to do with anything? It just so happens that Sanders is having a documentary done too funny enough.

Recruit the crap out of Harbor and Pleasant to end this class; regardless, we will be fine.
Sounds like you figured it out

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back