2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will get multiple versions. In the end, and I maybe very very wrong here, but I’m betting that if all things are equal, Mario and DVD know how to read the room. Maybe something changed and it was drastic but I just don’t believe Miami is being trolled here. Maybe the fans, but I expect our staff to have the pulse on this and if it some BS, I think we find out quickly.

If he is going elsewhere, whether Miami knows we are being trolled is largely irrelevant unless Mario has a portal ace in the hole to combat losing the #1 CB in the land.

I 💯 agree on multiple versions because people have biases whether we like to admit it or not.

Bottom line for coaches is not being “in the game”, it’s winning the game or in recruiting getting the recruit.

Advertisement
Wel

pp… not exactly according to their 247 board, including Blake Alderman, their writer. It was said on there that he told Raymond he was going gaturd that morning and they were misled and stunned. Lol
They are a bunch of liars, I have a pretty well informed Lakeland contact and he said Cormanis people had been told by him and mom that they would be picking Miami and this was about 2 weeks before announcements.

The whole Gator world sucks and is filled with lies.

Advertisement

FlLAWXSWAAE0iG2

FlK-qLnWYAsMPLC

sources of this conversation....

Beautiful. Apples to pears comparison but the UMass guy hits 9/10 from the arc, with a sweet apple-butter spread on the biscuit.

Edit: sans (-n) added adjective in front of noun

Because it is about relationships & money. The kid literally coined himself as “money”.

I would probably bet he goes to Colorado based on how this went down. However we have the money & relationships (DVD/Mario) to win out.

Deion has been on him for a while. For him to team up with Travis Hunter and be apart of a massive storyline is why I think his mom & him decide CU.
I don’t care how good Hunter and a True Freshman in McClain are, with a ****** DL and LB they are going to get TORCHED

At this point ESD is bigger than NSD. He could have just done it then. He may very well pick CU but people are just guessing right now.
NSD prob would be worse tbh for that reason. Not really anyone else noteworthy left to sign. Have to believe how everyone is loving Deion and how the media loves to put Miami down that it would be all over every sports channel and website. Every time they talk about Colorado, up until the first game they would bring up him bringing Travis and Cormani there.

Advertisement
Smells like Colorado. Why can't he talk about his recruitment? Because of a documentary? What the heck does that have to do with anything? It just so happens that Sanders is having a documentary done too funny enough.

Recruit the crap out of Harbor and Pleasant to end this class; regardless, we will be fine.

What if the complicated hold up is that he was never signing with Miami, but with Deion, and Deion changed locations…

It sure feels like that's the case. Locations changed, and they probably decided to hold it up to get a bigger spotlight for the new school. I hope this is not the case, but it feels like it.

Couple reasons why I don't think he's trolling.

1. McClain specifically talked about his relationship with DVD as the single biggest factor in his commitment. Sure, the game is the game and surprising a head coach with a flip is one thing, but McClain trolling DVD would be pretty shocking and disrespectful.

2. I've been highly critical of Mario being a terrible game day coach, but credit where it's due - he knows how to recruit. He doesn't get surprised often in recruiting. He knows whether or not McClain is trolling UM. If McClain is trolling, then Mario wouldn't try to keep it secret.

Advertisement
At this point ESD is bigger than NSD. He could have just done it then. He may very well pick CU but people are just guessing right now.
Until told otherwise he’s coming. Why believestuff ****** loser writers and making up for clicks. And if he flips well whatever we move on he’s a kid

Advertisement
When this whole novela started on signing day, I decided to let things play out, and trust that he would be a Cane in the end.

But, now I’m pretty certain that he’s trolling Miami. It sucks for Mario and DVD because they put so much effort and resources into this young man’s recruitment, and they don’t deserve this.

But, as the song from Queen says, “Show Must Go On.” This smells like a Deion Sanders troll job. If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck…well then it’s most likely a duck.

Smells like Colorado. Why can't he talk about his recruitment? Because of a documentary? What the heck does that have to do with anything? It just so happens that Sanders is having a documentary done too funny enough.

Recruit the crap out of Harbor and Pleasant to end this class; regardless, we will be fine.

While nothing is certain in recruiting until a player signs a Letter of Intent and/or enrolls at the school, here are the facts (and it's a pretty solid fact pattern for Miami IMHO):

1) Cormani was the first to arrive at the Under Armour AA game and he was decked out in orange Miami gear. He also threw up the U. While we know from the past that this can end up being completely meaningless, you still have to think it's a good sign given the depth of his bond with Mario & DVD.

2) While he is precluded from giving interviews (especially discussing recruiting), he did say at the Under Armour AA game that he remains committed to Miami. Manny Navarro and others have reported that Cormani said he would sign with Miami on Jan 15th (that may actually mean "enroll at Miami" not sign a letter of intent)

3) Cormani signed an agreement with a filmmaker re making a documentary. That agreement prohibits interviews where recruiting is discussed. Cormani is getting some sort of NIL arrangement for making the documentary and has therefore abided by the terms of the contract (and not held interviews)

IMHO, this looks pretty good for the Canes. I'm not getting the vibe at all that he's planning a last-minute flip. While you can never be sure until he enrolls, I like our chances here.

Last edited:
My two cents, is always be worried when new money offers are present but dont get worried until he takes an official. I believe we are his only official he has taken. Does CO dare to do an official for a SFL athlete in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back