2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Remember Jobe?
1000% committed he said. Posting st26 and canes all the way till the night he flipped.
And Mark Richt was one of the most stand up sincere dudes in cfb. And Jobe straight punked him and he knew he was going to Bama for months and still was telling everyone he was solid.
Jobe then clowned this school, the team, and the fanbase during interviews.

I agree with you to an extent. I mean he’s really going out of his way to pump up the U.
I just feel that in today’s recruiting anything is possible and loyalty is just a word.

I’ll believe Cormani is a cane the day he’s on greentree.
Not because I think he or his mom are bad people, it’s just the way it is.

And Anyone trying to spin this as Mario and or DVD fckng up is way off.
Yeah… but with Jobe we as Canes were warned that was a troll since the summer of 17. This is way way different on so many levels.

Nah that’s on him. At some point you got to put some accountability on the kids and the parents.

I have no doubt Mario and DVD are still recruiting him hard whether they got assurances he’s coming here or even if they aren’t feeling good right now.

They will be relentless.

If he decides to troll, that’s on him and his mom not on Mario and DVD.

Accountability lies with the professionals. Get the ink or it’s an L.

Reactions: jsy
Nah that’s on him. At some point you got to put some accountability on the kids and the parents.

I have no doubt Mario and DVD are still recruiting him hard whether they got assurances he’s coming here or even if they aren’t feeling good right now.

They will be relentless.

If he decides to troll, that’s on him and his mom not on Mario and DVD.
I agree some accountability on the kid and parents but you think this was a troll job from the jump? This kid by all accounts was Miami.

Advertisement
Probably going to Colorado and barstool wants it part of their deion documentary they have been working on. Probably paid Cormani well to keep silent
Deion just took the job at CU like 3 weeks ago though. Hasn't this kid been quiet all along. Do we think he had a previous connection to Deion and wanted to go to JSU or are we really supposed to believe this all went down in a matter of no time via 1 FaceTime call...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Accountability lies with the professionals. Get the ink or it’s an L.
I disagree with on the accountability front. Not to sound like an old man (in my early 40s) but that’s the problem with some of these kids.

Notice the kids that play the most games (not saying Cormani is) with signing usually don’t produce anywhere close to the drama they created.

You can still be about your NIL and not troll.

There’s no way I’m letting Deion recruit my kid on the low like a dirty little secret. I got Saban flying in to see my kid why you any better?

I disagree with on the accountability front. Not to sound like an old man (in my early 40s) but that’s the problem with some of these kids.

Notice the kids that play the most games (not saying Cormani is) with signing usually don’t produce anywhere close to the drama they created.

You can still be about your NIL and not troll.

There’s no way I’m letting Deion recruit my kid on the low like a dirty little secret. I got Saban flying in to see my kid why you any better?

I get it. That said most people like to avoid conflict… so to do that.. he says nothing… makes his decision and moves on… some school will like it, some won’t.

Let’s hope we like it…

I agree some accountability on the kid and parents but you think this was a troll job from the jump? This kid by all accounts was Miami.
I personally don’t think he was trolling from the jump.

But if there was some admin issue that prevented him from signing and now he’s capitalizing well good for him. That’s capitalism. But it’s obviously opened the door to others.

He can get paid for doing a documentary AND sign to Miami.

And if he got paid more to choose CU Ruiz could always match that offer.

Advertisement
Yeah… but with Jobe we as Canes were warned that was a troll since the summer of 17. This is way way different on so many levels.
and cormani's mom is heavily involved. I don't remember that being the case with jobe dude was already old as **** and playing games in his recruitment

he ain't doin' **** now anyways, usually how it turns out when they act like that

https://www.orderofthegooddeath.com...1/10/cookie-monster-wtf-this_130497604469.jpg
1672370792020.png

and cormani's mom is heavily involved. I don't remember that being the case with jobe dude was already old as **** and playing games in his recruitment

he ain't doin' **** now anyways, usually how it turns out when they act like that

Wasn’t Jobe to Miami the OG CIS podcast with the local 7 on 7 coach

Advertisement

Jobe would have started here by a pretty sizable gap, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back