2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ve been as pessimistic as anyone. But he has went out of his way to throw up the U, wear Miami gear, say he’s committed. Unless Mario or Miami did something personal to him, he would have to be a really low person to antagonize and incite like that.

I’ve got faith that Miami and Mario did nothing wrong personally to him and that he is a good kid. I like our chances from what we’ve seen today.
If the relationship with him and DVD is that strong I can’t see him doing that. Add in Mario as a recruiter and that makes him trolling that less likely IMO.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
D5611A82-B4C1-4808-A4F5-F6AA3B78625A.jpeg
7412218F-45C2-4E22-9331-7775A155CB36.jpeg

Advertisement
My favorite of all time. Hendrix went backstage at a Chicago concert in 69, and told Kath he's the best he's ever heard. Go to YOUTUBE and watch them (Leonid and Friends) do 25 or 6 to 4...and tell me he doesn't kill it.

Here they are. Guitarist absolute nailed Terry’s guitar riffs and the rest was **** near as good as the original.

Maybe people are onto something here, but man… y’all could fvck up an orgy. You could have 4 perfect 10s telling you they down and you spinning it as a troll. All we know is Cormani is throw up the U. If he spurns DVD and Mario like that, we fvcked up somewhere.

Advertisement
Maybe people are onto something here, but man… y’all could fvck up an orgy. You could have 4 perfect 10s telling you they down and you spinning it as a troll. All we know is Cormani is throw up the U. If he spurns DVD and Mario like that, we fvcked up somewhere.

If he doesn’t sign with Miami, we Lost him.

Now what I want to know. What company is producing his documentary? If it’s the same one that did Deions…oh boy
Gotta Imagine it’s the documentary that’s gonna fund a chunk of his nil deal
And when did he start this documentary
Recently or for a while ?
If it’s been going on it’s weird we never heard about it before

Advertisement
Nah that’s on him. At some point you got to put some accountability on the kids and the parents.

I have no doubt Mario and DVD are still recruiting him hard whether they got assurances he’s coming here or even if they aren’t feeling good right now.

They will be relentless.

If he decides to troll, that’s on him and his mom not on Mario and DVD.

I’ve been as pessimistic as anyone. But he has went out of his way to throw up the U, wear Miami gear, say he’s committed. Unless Mario or Miami did something personal to him, he would have to be a really low person to antagonize and incite like that.

I’ve got faith that Miami and Mario did nothing wrong personally to him and that he is a good kid. I like our chances from what we’ve seen today.

Remember Jobe?
1000% committed he said. Posting st26 and canes all the way till the night he flipped.
And Mark Richt was one of the most stand up sincere dudes in cfb. And Jobe straight punked him and he knew he was going to Bama for months and still was telling everyone he was solid.
Jobe then clowned this school, the team, and the fanbase during interviews.

I agree with you to an extent. I mean he’s really going out of his way to pump up the U.
I just feel that in today’s recruiting anything is possible and loyalty is just a word.

I’ll believe Cormani is a cane the day he’s on greentree.
Not because I think he or his mom are bad people, it’s just the way it is.

And Anyone trying to spin this as Mario and or DVD fckng up is way off.

Remember Jobe?
1000% committed he said. Posting st26 and canes all the way till the night he flipped.
And Mark Richt was one of the most stand up sincere dudes in cfb. And Jobe straight punked him and he knew he was going to Bama for months and still was telling everyone he was solid.
Jobe then clowned this school, the team, and the fanbase during interviews.

I agree with you to an extent. I mean he’s really going out of his way to pump up the U.
I just feel that in today’s recruiting anything is possible and loyalty is just a word.

I’ll believe Cormani is a cane the day he’s on greentree.
Not because I think he or his mom are bad people, it’s just the way it is.

And Anyone trying to spin this as Mario and or DVD fckng up is way off.

This guy gets it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back