2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are putting too much emphasis on the NLI….. National Letter of Intent

Key word being on Intent

None of it is needed to actually enroll at a school

He could fill out enrollment paperwork to start in the spring 2023 semester (Jan 17 start)

He could fill out paperwork to start in the Summer 2023 session (May)

Both scenarios wouldn’t be made public, hence why he is holding his own ceremony

Not quite.

The "paperwork" to enroll in Summer 2023 would either be an LOI (binding) or a financial aid agreement (non-binding).

Otherwise, it seems like the "ceremony" you are describing is like a birthday party with no cake. Or presents. Or guests. Seems...unnecessary...

Advertisement
Someone said something about the ceremony on 1/15. Maybe ceremony 1/15 then enroll 1/17?

[these comments are not related to you, just other people who say things]

People can "say" whatever they want. I've also seen paid professional writers say the enrollment would be the next day (MLK Day, when UM is closed).

I think they are all bullsh!tters. When did Cormani ever say he is doing a Sunday afternoon signing ceremony (of no document) in front of nobody?

But, hey, at least if he wants to do it at Chuck E. Cheese, I know they're open on Sundays.

I will go back to my earlier post. Only one thing can be true:

1. Cormani already graduated
2. Cormani has not yet graduated

Once we know THAT, then all the subsequent events begin to make sense and take on real meaning. I still don't have an answer on those 2 questions.

Yeah but if you immediately fall behind in ENG101 or that Musicology elective it's almost impossible to catch up.

In my Musicology class (History of Rock), the most important stuff happened in the first week or two (at least based on what was on the final exam).

That pre-Elvis course material was the make-or-break between getting an A and just getting a Sig-Ep C+ like most of the class.

Not quite.

The "paperwork" to enroll in Summer 2023 would either be an LOI (binding) or a financial aid agreement (non-binding).

Otherwise, it seems like the "ceremony" you are describing is like a birthday party with no cake. Or presents. Or guests. Seems...unnecessary...

The Jan 15 event thing is irrelevant to me

I’ve already stated my position why a LOI is inconsequential for a player like Cormani

It’s pointless for us to banter on the topic

Advertisement
The Jan 15 event thing is irrelevant to me

I’ve already stated my position why a LOI is inconsequential for a player like Cormani

It’s pointless for us to banter on the topic

Fair enough. But the LOI might be consequential to UM. That's why I pointed out that if enrollment IS delayed, then Miami is going to want to get the LOI in place in February.

Not quite.

Not necessarily. Technically if he didn’t graduate or plan on enrollment for spring he could still sign his LOI on the 15th. Miami just couldn’t announce it until Feb 1st. So it could still have meaning.

mariocristobals2ag.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
All I'm saying is Cam never got a chance at UF to be QB1. He didn't suddenly blossom at JUCO into what he became. He was a severely underrated QB, a three star for the bulk of his recruitment.

I'll always wonder why *** opted for Tebow over Cam - no slight on Tebow.
I agree. It's probably because of the risk of destroying team chemistry by benching Tebow, who was winning games and very popular. Dabo took the leap when he started Trevor Lawrence over Kelly Bryant, who'd taken them to the NC game the year before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back