2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
a844b305-1088-41b4-afce-13a391ac7bf0_text.gif

Burrows run was significantly better. He beat 7 teams that were ranked in the top 10. #9/#7/#9/#3/#4/#4/#3. Show me another team in history that beat 7 top 10's.

Auburn only beat 2 top10 teams. #6/#2.

While Cam had an amazing stat line on the ground i'd say the stat lines are pretty even since burrow buried him in the air. I'd give Burrow the slight overall edge because he did it against far better competition too.
Also you were wrong, Auburn beat 5 ranked teams that year

What is the “15th”? Do you know if it based on anything specific to the NCAA and/or Miami?

No idea, sir. It's a Sunday. January 16th is MLK Day. So, you know, two days where all UM employees witll be at home.

January 11th - housing available
January 17th - classes begin
January 25th - last day for registration and adding courses

At least any of THOSE three dates would have made sense.

Advertisement
can he enroll without having actually signed? I guess there is nothing that stops him from conducting a ceremony (or enrolling on his own) even if the Letter of Intent isn’t finalized until February.

Advertisement
So the ceremony he was going to do he is going to hold on the 15th and hopefully enroll the next day.

So, do you have the keys to Lakeland High in order to open up the building on a Sunday (1/15)?

And he is going to enroll at UM on MLK Day (1/16) when the campus is closed?

These are some interesting theories...

Advertisement
Have not seen the Producers. Didn't realize it was Mel Brooks first movie. Gonna watch it as I heard it is a classic.
All things Mel Brooks should be mandatory viewing for every citizen on earth. When the great book is written in the history of greatest Jews, In order it shall be, (Jesus for some of us but we will go with non new religion creating Jews) Abraham, Mel Brooks, the incomparable Neil Diamond then Moses in that order.

From his 2000 year old man bit with Carl Reiner, The Producers movie and broadway musical, High Anxiety, Blazing Saddles, Young Franken-steen, History Of The World Part 1 (looking forward to the Hulu project) Spaceballs, etc etc etc etc. Mel Brooks is a comedic gift from the gods.

and yes I am a dog guy, Rat Terrier, her name is Penny Lane (yes we love the Beatles) but I call her "Numbnuts" and the numbnut always answers my call,
but I do love camels and I am looking forward to going to the Titanic this UM baseball season

can he enroll without having actually signed? I guess there is nothing that stops him from conducting a ceremony (or enrolling on his own) even if the Letter of Intent isn’t finalized until February.

Since there are timing rules around LOI signings, the real answer is "just enroll". Assuming he can do so in January.

If he is not yet graduating from Lakeland? Then he should sign an LOI in February.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back