2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Manny has his faults but I don’t think he would put that date out if he hadn’t looked into it.

I don’t know if he’s right or wrong, but I know I expect too much of the **** reporters to think he would actually tell us all the significance of the ******* date if there was one…

there is nothing to look into...hes not signing anything on the 15th...perhaps he is enrolling. ESD has come and gone and the next NSD is in February. At best Manny worded it wrong , at worst he just regurgitated wrong info from a crap site because he's lazy and inept

D5CB39B4-100B-41E2-A376-734B99A9D372.jpeg

Cane 🔒

Advertisement
Solid points. But if you judge “doing more with less” as a main factor for best individual season then it’s not Burrow or Cam. It’s Lamar at UL in 2016.

0 NFL skill players from that team. Only 1 NFL OL. With less talent than some G5 rosters Lamar compiled 5,100 yards & 51 TDs in P5. He truly was must watch.
I’m talking about as far as winning the Championship, if Lamar had won the ship that year, that definitely would’ve been the best hands down

My theory is that because he didn’t sign his NLI in December, I don’t know why, but have reason to believe it’s mostly been sorted out…. He has to stay quite before he enrolls in January due to Florida NIL laws

Advertisement
Burrows run was significantly better. He beat 7 teams that were ranked in the top 10. #9/#7/#9/#3/#4/#4/#3. Show me another team in history that beat 7 top 10's.

Auburn only beat 2 top10 teams. #6/#2.

While Cam had an amazing stat line on the ground i'd say the stat lines are pretty even since burrow buried him in the air. I'd give Burrow the slight overall edge because he did it against far better competition too.
You’re kind of moving the goal post here, Burrows lsu team was absolutely stacked to the point they’re considered one of the best CFB teams all time, I can’t think of another all American player for Auburn besides Cam the year, maybe Farley the DT, as far as Burrow passing more it doesn’t matter how you get it done to me long as you get it done, and Cam got it done with far less talent without him that’s a 7-5/6-6 team, without Burrow LSU is still a contender.

Advertisement
Cam won two NCs at two different programs AS A STARTER.

I believe he may have three rings, not sUre if he was on UF with Leak.

I always fiund it interesting how Tebow was credited with a NC that Chris Leak was responsible for. I also think it's interesting that Cam has better stats than Tebow in every single statistical category as a college QB. I believe Cam was undefeated as a starting CFB QB.Moreover, for folks that like to use the NFL as a crutch, Cam was better than him there, too.

Fact is Cam never got a fair shot at UF, and if he did, Tebow wouldn't be who he is. Cam is easily one of the best CFB players of all time!

Re: JB vs Cam

- I wouldn't take JB over Cam in college, and that is no slight on JB.

I think Sanders stats are just insane. Tough to argue against a better season than he had.
That’s facts and I was just telling someone this, Cam is hands down better than Tebow. And to me it’s not that close

Advertisement
I'll take it with a grain of salt because so little info has gotten out about what is really happening here. That said, if Cormani were looking elsewhere at this point I think we'd clearly know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back