2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is canescounty legit I feel like 247, rivals or on3 would report it. Either way I'd imagine it will be asked during the all star game practices over the next few days.

Advertisement
Never said we're losing Cormani....Never said we were losing Bain...all I said was what someone told me about Bain. @RVACane @BeastMode @Mklein13 ...did I not DM you all and say we were getting
Samson
Bain
Malik....weeks before the signing??
You did say we were losing Bain. Like don't even try denying it lmfao. You were soooooo confident that he was going to commit to FSU

Advertisement
Might as well add this to the @SWFLHurricane gif repitore 😂
1B598DA1-012C-4621-90AF-BD216DCA2481.jpeg

Advertisement
They do....Another unbelievable act is Leonid & Friends....(entire Band is from Russia) their covers of Chicago and Earth, Wind & Fire are staggering. Took my GF to see them last yr in Orlando and it was beyond belief. Go chk them out on YOUTUBE....The Woman singer in the band is absolutely GORGEOUS.
Ksenia-Buzina.jpg

I would have to agree.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is it possible that he already signed and it was kept quiet???

The signing of an LOI would allow Mario and Miami to comment on Cormani. Since it's a binding contract, I'm not sure why UM would keep that "quiet", it's not like a "silent verbal" where you would be concerned that another school could swoop in.

It COULD be possible he signed a financial aid agreement, but that is still not binding. That's usually something you sign when you want to half-commit to a school and have them "hold a spot" for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back