2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The recruiting has been great. I can’t imagine that another year of Gattis helps us in 2024 with a QB or WRs.
If Gattis stays, he needs to adapt quick. Mario can sell rebuilding in that first year because of previous recruits. At the end of 2023 those "previous recruits" will have had two years under Gattis. At some point the recruits will realize it isn't just low talent and Gattis is a hack. I love the recruiting and I hope we get a better OC.

That’s the part most of us are having a hard working through. We want to hope there is this hidden reason, maybe there is, but probably not. Any way you cut it, it shows concern as it pertains to high level decision making when it comes to hiring. Then when you take a step back, you realize this was one of the warts associated with Mario. As fans we struggle with it cause we tried to convince ourselves that’s not it.
I still can’t rationalize a respectable way for him to keep Gattis and I think it’s a good idea or make any sense of this.

Advertisement
That’s the part most of us are having a hard working through. We want to hope there is this hidden reason, maybe there is, but probably not. Any way you cut it, it shows concern as it pertains to high level decision making when it comes to hiring. Then when you take a step back, you realize this was one of the warts associated with Mario. As fans we struggle with it cause we tried to convince ourselves that’s not it.
It's completely unacceptable to retain Gattis. There is no other truth.

Na :pgdead:

View attachment 222350

giphy.gif
Billy Gardell Reaction GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Skynard and Zeppelin are Co #1 for me, everyone else is at a lower level
Funny you say that cuz I have conversations with my dad (born in 1964) about the “tiers” of Rock Bands. Id put Black Sabbath up there with Skynard and Zeppelin. Personally I’m more Sabbath and zeppelin but love them all. A lot of growing up listening to it in the car with pops. Even the softer stuff like the police, Chicago, Boston.

Personally, I think the intro to Money for Nothing by Dire Straights should be the walkout song for Canes football.

Think about it. Soft build up while the team is walking out of the locker room down to the field, drums get going while they collect down at the field and the crowd starts to get going, guitar solo breaks right when the smoke goes up in the air and the team runs out with that solo. I get chills.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back