2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riddle me this… why would Mario keep Gattis at the expense of tanking his WR class only to get rid of him after that?

Answer… he’d have to be a horrific executive to kill that aspect of recruiting only to get rid of the guy after the damage is done. On the other hand, he’d have to be a horrific executive to keep him so I think the outcome of this exercise is not looking very promising at this moment.

Advertisement
And RL Burnside- Someday Baby. Love North Mississippi Hill Country Blues. I am super weird.
I'm gonna be checking them out ...all the ones you've posted...**** I like some Ray Charles..James Brown ..Elvis...Jerry Lee Lewis ...The devil went down to Georgia by Charlie daniels band...I'm weird too , brother

Here’s a novel idea - Maybe we’re just not getting Cormani and maybe we are getting another year of Gattis???

I think that’s what I’m going to assume unless otherwise notified.
if you step back and look objectively without hopium or any board insider’s position influencing the subject, those are the most logical outcomes based on where we are today. (Gattis still here and been recruiting, cormani likely could have yet didn’t sign)

if you step back and look objectively without hopium or any board insider’s position influencing the subject, those are the most logical outcomes based on where we are today. (Gattis still here and been recruiting, cormani likely could have yet didn’t sign)
Yeah that’s where I’ve gotten to at this point. Things change, who knows what’s happened at each twist and turn. Remember when we were waiting for Enos to open up his playbook or when we thought Mario was just letting potential Coordinators get through their bowl or playoff games last year out of respect???

At this point I’m thinking what we see is where we’re at. I’d be thrilled to be wrong but history says I’m more likely right unfortunately.

Advertisement
Riddle me this… why would Mario keep Gattis at the expense of tanking his WR class only to get rid of him after that?

Answer… he’d have to be a horrific executive to kill that aspect of recruiting only to get rid of the guy after the damage is done. On the other hand, he’d have to be a horrific executive to keep him so I think the outcome of this exercise is not looking very promising at this moment.
Unless he gives credit for ray ray and robby to Gattis. The only rationale I could think of is that he wanted his horrific WR class to at least sign before getting rid of Gattis. Again, this is just grasping at straws. Mario may very well be a horrible leader.

Unless he gives credit for ray ray and robby to Gattis. The only rationale I could think of is that he wanted his horrific WR class to at least sign before getting rid of Gattis. Again, this is just grasping at straws. Mario may very well be a horrible leader.
The recruiting has been great. I can’t imagine that another year of Gattis helps us in 2024 with a QB or WRs.

Here’s a novel idea - Maybe we’re just not getting Cormani and maybe we are getting another year of Gattis???

I think that’s what I’m going to assume unless otherwise notified.

FD609EE1-4EFC-4C66-B9FA-41B4ACD00B13.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

That’s the part most of us are having a hard working through. We want to hope there is this hidden reason, maybe there is, but probably not. Any way you cut it, it shows concern as it pertains to high level decision making when it comes to hiring. Then when you take a step back, you realize this was one of the warts associated with Mario. As fans we struggle with it cause we tried to convince ourselves that’s not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back