2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably time to take a break from this thread fellas. Until Gattis is gone Cormani doesn’t mean anything. He isn’t taking one to the house every single game. The staff changes that need to occur are much bigger than what this kid decides in the next 2 months.

Advertisement
We should do everything we can as fast as we can to get Cormani signed. He's a program changer. I'd be shocked if Mario, DVD & the UM Admin aren't doing everything in their power to get him signed fast. If the high schools Cormani was attending are ******** with his credits, they deserve a shot across the bow from an attorney because they are costing Cormani a lot of money every day. I can think of at least one attorney (or one of his associates) that should be available to help him at a very reasonable rate! That would get those schools to get off their a@@ & do the right thing. I smell some loser Gator high jinx here (given the location of the schools involved).

If it's a UM admissions issue (which is does not sound like it is), Mario & Alonzo need to help them get over it fast (with help from Dr. Frenk, if necessary). I value academics tremendously (graduated with honors from an Ivy League school after Miami) but in this type of situation the young man has the best chance of success in life if he's given a chance & any silly criteria are waived. I'm sure we've made accommodations for players like Frank Gore in the past...and he turned out really well. We should not let grass grow here. More time equals more potential for bad things to happen.

All real Miami fans around the world are excited to have Cormani as part of the program. The trolls on this board from other schools are out of control.

All I want for Christmas is...Cormani to sign with the U. Go Canes.

If anybody says they know all the inner workings of this they’re lying…… myself included. The one thing I know is Its not trending in a good direction.
1671953954726.gif
Merry Christmas yall.

**** is a hilarious. Number 1 D recruit isn’t signing as expected and you become a Moran because you think it might end up being bad news. I’m not even talking about the dudes who are porsting like they are suicidal or hysterical over it him not signing. Just genuine shoot im concerned a huge piece in our fantastic recruiting class might not make it to the field and help us actually win games.

Meanwhile, some recruiting beat writer calls us signing day losers and some of the same porsters who are castigating anyone not towing the sunshine pumper line about Cormani lose their ******* mind over a story that will have no bearing on any field outcomes.
And even though I said what I said above this I’d a good post. Losing his ability sucks. How he can shut down a side of the field considering what we have seen at DD lately is just brutal. Maybe the staff ( and I mean this ) will convince future kids at Lakeland or other **** head schools that legit would rather ***** a kids grades up then send him to a particular school to attend IMG or a different school. Same BS that used to happen with Jack Daniels happens up there.

Advertisement
I just can’t believe that this is because Deion

and now saying it’s not good can’t be grades can it because he’d have that same issue anymore

It has to be UF or Bama

Advertisement
I still can’t believe nothing has leaked lol this is so ridiculous. Somehow 100 people know and this is the one time nobody is saying anything.

Situations in south Florida nobody ever bothered to report:
- Cormani not signing and not indicating what’s next
- Jimmy Butler’s mysterious absences the last two seasons
- Byron Jones and whatever the **** is happening there
What is up with Byron jones ? The world may never know but we sure could use him

Showed my boy this dudes film he said top three pick lol. He said they have to do everything in the world to get him signed and I agree. These are the types we haven’t been signing in ages.

Any update’
People out there are saying he's the best Florida corner since Pat Peterson, I think our bags will get him locked in am

Advertisement
Probably time to take a break from this thread fellas. Until Gattis is gone Cormani doesn’t mean anything. He isn’t taking one to the house every single game. The staff changes that need to occur are much bigger than what this kid decides in the next 2 months.

yeah I agree. And we were never getting Cormani because of some amazing recruiting job. We all know what he was looking for($$$) and fortunately we have one of the strongest NIL hands in the game. Mario needs to go put a top level coaching staff now. He can't mess that up again.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back