2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's difficult to comprehend is how receiving an NIL payment now vs in May based on enrollment could be so dire as to make this entire thing fall apart
Well first, that’s assuming that is in fact the problem. Second so many other variables at play there, who really knows.

Advertisement
I don’t see how this matters that much. Either it’s some administrative BS and kid is committed to being a Cane or it’s about $. If it’s the former, visits won’t matter. If it’s about $, we’re cooked here. Complete silence from their camp says a lot.
unless he moves, he can't exactly receive money from anywhere else either. unless he can graduate early and enroll. maybe he trolled us and signed elsewhere on the low?

What's difficult to comprehend is how receiving an NIL payment now vs in May based on enrollment could be so dire as to make this entire thing fall apart
That makes no sense because he isn't signing anywhere , so he isn't getting NIL money from any other school either until after HS.

Advertisement
How is that disrespectful? There are literally 50 posters now who claim they "were told" but can't say. I'm not doubting guys like cribby, I'm talking random posters who just happen to know someone who knows someone who happened to tell them real truth, but can't share. Again, they aren't trying to make inroads in the business. Everyone has been told not to say something before at work etc and run right to their friends, hey you didn't hear this from me. Again all this anonymous. Create a fake account and say I have all the info here it is. Nobody will know its you and I doubt the friend of a Friend that told you even knows this place exists
I'm not gonna satisfy your need for information.

Y'all just can't wait for the things to come out. Y'all have to *****, and mope and then, y'all throw in the towel. And then, you start repeating the same baseless theories to make yourself feel better because it makes sense in your head.

Geo's info was and is still correct.

To add. Are your "sources" really checking up on you? Maybe Geo since he wants to be a journalist of sorts, but random posters who claim to know about this ONE situation. They have never known anything before and will get no info in the future are worried about burning bridges. GTFOO.

With all due respect, it's due to indivuals like yourself why I don't share info anymore. I shared info for many years on a separate board. And my info was never vague, which I predominantly see here when "info" is shared.

But there's always a few of your kind that exist and ruin it for the vast majority. If people like yourself learned how to simply accept what is shared and either take it with a grain of salt or simply move on without comment, you'd probably have more people willing to share.

I don’t see how this matters that much. Either it’s some administrative BS and kid is committed to being a Cane or it’s about $. If it’s the former, visits won’t matter. If it’s about $, we’re cooked here. Complete silence from their camp says a lot.
If it's solely about money then we should be able to give it to him, legal or illegal idgaf just get it done. The mother I'm guessing was counting on that NIL check in January and when she learned about him not enrolling in January meant no money till the summer based on the agreement she wasn't too happy. Her being the one to drop the twitter post about him not signing was telling IMO.

There's a glitch that Miami is working on fixing. Can Miami never fix it, that it's now not looking good? And how is another school going to fix it?

Advertisement
I'm not gonna satisfy your need for information.

Y'all just can't wait for the things to come out. Y'all have to *****, and mope and then, y'all throw in the towel. And then, you start repeating the same baseless theories to make yourself feel better because it makes sense in your head.

Geo's info was and is still correct.
cribby just said its not looking good.

Advertisement
With all due respect, it's due to indivuals like yourself why I don't share info anymore. I shared info for many years on a separate board. And my info was never vague, which I predominantly see here when "info" is shared.

But there's always a few of your kind that exist and ruin it for the vast majority. If people like yourself learned how to simply accept what is shared and either take it with a grain of salt or simply move on without comment, you'd probably have more people willing to share.
Sorry I hurt your feelings. How am I ruining anything. What benefit is there to come to a thread where people are looking for answers, and give half info? So far it's been video editing, deion, bama bags, trob lying, uf bags, other schools sabotaging, grades, ACT, NIL glitch, transcripts. So which info should I just take with a grain of salt and accept and move on? Then the ones that "know" just say I know but I can't say. Again, it's anonymous. Use an alt acct to give out good info

Advertisement
Because the bag schools don’t play by any rules.
He can get money now under the table.

Oh are we still scared about the NCAA boogeyman? Come on. There are all sorts of slippery ways to get around things. Can his mom answer telephones? If so, great - Ruiz (or someone else) can hire her to screen his calls and pay her 6 figures as his personal assistant. There is no rule that prevents a player from signing with a school if a parent works for someone who is friends with the HC.

Thats not what he said. He said, the longer this takes, the worse it will get.

Its been how many days since signing day?
literally you skipped his post from an hour ago. he legit says its not trending in a good direction

Why? Because all the NIL $$$ got spent on elite QBs, DTs, and WRs?
No, because if it was as simple as matching a number, it could have and would have been done already without the drama. The dragging on is a huge red flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back