2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's an anonymous message for crying out loud. Go on a VPN. Create a fake account, and spill your guts. All this I don't want my source to know. Smh. There are a zillion ways to get the info out without anyone knowing who you are or where you got it. All this I know but I can't say is BS.
To add. Are your "sources" really checking up on you? Maybe Geo since he wants to be a journalist of sorts, but random posters who claim to know about this ONE situation. They have never known anything before and will get no info in the future are worried about burning bridges. GTFOO.

I also find it funny how everyone is pussyfooting around the reason as if it’s so secretive. Who cares at this point.
it was never important to me. once he didnt sign by the deadline, I gave up. every team is going after him harder than ever and he can't re OV here unless we fire Mario. hes got 4 more left to use. you dont think he finds a way to get to Bama this time around after the NIL/admin rumored stuff happened?

Nop clue. I dont have any info. But I trust STG and if this is the same 88 from Louisiana go back to the other site and see who posted he gone. You know that poster is legit.

I believe he’s gone, whole situation stinks.

Advertisement
So if its not grades as multiple insiders have seem to confirmed, what could it honestly be aside from nil/money? honest question

before he took the ACT earlier this month had there been any mention that he still needed a test score

I also find it funny how everyone is pussyfooting around the reason as if it’s so secretive. Who cares at this point.
Bro you will laugh when you find out, but I can't tell you. Even the people who allegedly know think it's funny, but they can't say. What can be funny and serious at the same time ? I said thus yesterday. I guarantee all these insiders have said a croot has had grade issues before, so they aren't as sanctimonious as they are acting to out something private like that. If it's a transcript. That is as boring as it gets.

Advertisement
I just hope this doesn’t make Ruiz look bad or make it look like Miami screwed this thing up
Bad News What GIF

it was never important to me. once he didnt sign by the deadline, I gave up. every team is going after him harder than ever and he can't re OV here unless we fire Mario. hes got 4 more left to use. you dont think he finds a way to get to Bama this time around after the NIL/admin rumored stuff happened?
This is where him having such closed down recruitment kills us. As your stated, not only does he have OVs left, he has all of those in homes left, all of which were burned up by us.

This is where him having such closed down recruitment kills us. As your stated, not only does he have OVs left, he has all of those in homes left, all of which were burned up by us.
I think bama went in home no? it may not matter bc they still can get him to campus

To add. Are your "sources" really checking up on you? Maybe Geo since he wants to be a journalist of sorts, but random posters who claim to know about this ONE situation. They have never known anything before and will get no info in the future are worried about burning bridges. GTFOO.
Being a disrespectful prick won't get you closer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t see how this matters that much. Either it’s some administrative BS and kid is committed to being a Cane or it’s about $. If it’s the former, visits won’t matter. If it’s about $, we’re cooked here. Complete silence from their camp says a lot.

Being a disrespectful prick won't get you closer.
How is that disrespectful? There are literally 50 posters now who claim they "were told" but can't say. I'm not doubting guys like cribby, I'm talking random posters who just happen to know someone who knows someone who happened to tell them real truth, but can't share. Again, they aren't trying to make inroads in the business. Everyone has been told not to say something before at work etc and run right to their friends, hey you didn't hear this from me. Again all this anonymous. Create a fake account and say I have all the info here it is. Nobody will know its you and I doubt the friend of a Friend that told you even knows this place exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back