2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect to any insider or CIS poster but "From what I was told" is getting old.....you either "know" or it's speculation imo....
I’m sitting her pondering these posts with my experience from 45 years ago when I played in a different world and time all together in every way.

My Cane wants me to attack this youngster and his family for doing what ever is going on. Then I read your post reply.

In my realest mind your correct plain and simple , no one here knows anything nothing not even Mario he said so.
Hopefully soon we’ll all know and live will go on.

I’m surprised no one here consulted a Medium ?

GOCANES

Advertisement
I’m sitting her pondering these posts with my experience from 45 years ago when I played in a different world and time all together in every way.

My Cane wants me to attack this youngster and his family for doing what ever is going on. Then I read your post reply.

In my realest mind your correct plain and simple , no one here knows anything nothing not even Mario he said so.
Hopefully soon we’ll all know and live will go on.

I’m surprised no one here consulted a Medium ?

GOCANES

Oh Mario knows. I can assure you that.

Advertisement
Didn't think there would be 2 STG. Many may think they are but We know that aint true. lol .

Lol. Yeah, I shortened it over on this board.

But yeah man, news sucks. Hopefully there is that rare 2% chance this ends up going the other way. I sure as **** hope it does.

But yeah man, news sucks. Hopefully there is that rare 2% chance this ends up going the other way. I sure as **** hope it does.

If you’re so sure he’s not signing, then just tell us why.

Advertisement
If anybody says they know all the inner workings of this they’re lying…… myself included. The one thing I know is Its not trending in a good direction.

Not sure I understand. As the poster asked, does this issue only apply to Miami, or anywhere he might sign? We've been told it's not a Miami issue, so why would it go in a poor direction if the same issue will arise no matter where he signs ?

Yeah we can hope and pray but another poster on the other site who you know just posted that he gone. So thats 2 guys that I trust who have always brought great info both saying its not good. Im glad he at least committed. I would imagine some of our last canes to jump on board might have been swayed a little bit because of his commitment. Just guessing but you know top kids want tom play with top kids.

Advertisement
I’m not even being negative, soft shoulder or trying to speculate but I see where this is going.

The story will come out eventually and in 4-6 years dude will be in the NFL on tv talking about he wanted to go to Miami, etc., etc.

Our insiders (no shade or shot at them) will confirm he was close to being here but things fell apart (which will probably be 100% truth) but he didn’t end up a Cane.

Hope I’m wrong but no panicking and definitely no speculating from my end but as of today this is where my head predicts how this ends. My heart say Cane lol.

Let me make something clear. I am not sure about anything about recruits MYSELF since I don't speak with them directly. I am only sure of those that provide me info and how reliable they are with the info they share.

If I share info, I am a messenger. And truth be told, I could care less if the info is right or wrong. Makes no difference to me as I don't benefit from it being right, nor do I lose anything from it being wrong.

With that being said, the info shared with me was simply that as of now, Cormani will NOT be a Cane.

Not that easy. The person who gives him info might not want that info released. Chit the coaches are probably still working angels and trying to get what ever the issue is corrected. JMO.

Advertisement
I’m not even being negative, soft shoulder or trying to speculate but I see where this is going.

The story will come out eventually and in 4-6 years dude will be in the NFL on tv talking about he wanted to go to Miami, etc., etc.

Our insiders (no shade or shot at them) will confirm he was close to being here but things fell apart (which will probably be 100% truth) but he didn’t end up a Cane.

Hope I’m wrong but no panicking and definitely no speculating from my end but as of today this is where my head predicts how this ends. My heart say Cane lol.
Really thought we were done with this type of thing. So glad we have Francis, Pancake, Malik, and others in this class, but it stings to end things as they usually do.

Yeah we can hope and pray but another poster on the other site who you know just posted that he gone. So thats 2 guys that I trust who have always brought great info both saying its not good. Im glad he at least committed. I would imagine some of our last canes to jump on board might have been swayed a little bit because of his commitment. Just guessing but you know top kids want tom play with top kids.

All we have is hope now. And if it's who I think you are talking about, he also has solid as **** people he speaks with. Probably the only other dude I would listen to if he had info and I didn't.

we suck again GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back