2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot lose one of the top recruits we’ve ever had and almost can’t miss prospect and we just say Oh Well on to 2024…

I don’t see that happening here
Hey man it's my opinion. I fully respect if you don't share it. I look at the players we just signed and I see the best class we have signed in a loooooooong time. If the saga with Cormani works out for us great but I'm not going to put how I see the class on whether or not Cormani signs.
Like I said that's just my view on it.
Also my comment on the 2024 class is simply saying that if the 2024 is as good as the 2023 class we will really have something good going....do you disagree with that?

Last edited:
Advertisement
How does this crap only happen to us. We finally get a “once in a …” type of player against all of a we desperately need and of course some ish happens. We all know how this ends, and it’s not well for UM.

Fair enough. Maybe idle speculation is right up there with vague condescension as far as the sins that will get you a visit from one of ****ens Christmas ghosts.

Cormani is the highest rated recruit Miami has landed in 20 years. It’s only natural fans are going to care. It’s like taking a present away from a kid on Christmas morning.
So much is out of our hands. Nothing in the little I’ve heard suggests that UM is doing anything to cause this in Admissions. Hopefully it gets resolved in our favor and at some point, it’ll all come out so we have a better picture/understanding.

Regardless of the reason, cause…. whatever it is… it’s not better for us that he can’t sign until February. There’s no way to spin that. It’s not a matter of fault, just a matter of fact. If he was signed, he’s 100% in the class. There’s never a guarantee until he signs. I’m not saying this because I know something to this end. I don’t. I’m just stating the obvious.

How does this crap only happen to us. We finally get a “once in a …” type of player against all of a we desperately need and of course some ish happens. We all know how this ends, and it’s not well for UM.
lol, this woe is me stuff is so goofy. this doesn't only happen to us. travis hunter and FSU was literally only a year ago. just the other day a 5 star safety flipped from notre dame to oregon and while oregon was celebrating he re-flipped to OU. recruiting is crazy. get used to it

Advertisement
Are you suggesting that they should not have hired JT?

I’m questioning the logic if such a hire could cost us access to what should be a feeder school’s players. Based on the overall hiring and performance on the field, it would be another head scratcher.

I’m also not close enough to know how much JT produced and if that outweighed this conflict that has apparently cost us Hussey.

Checks don’t always cash. There’s your answer.
Checks can’t cash is different than won’t cash. Seems like you’re alluding to the latter. So you are saying there are insufficient funds? I doubt that. If he can’t cash the check due to a technicality in his situation that doesn’t meet the language of the contract that’s a whole other issue.

I’m questioning the logic if such a hire could cost us access to what should be a feeder school’s players. Based on the overall hiring and performance on the field, it would be another head scratcher.

I’m also not close enough to know how much JT produced and if that outweighed this conflict that has apparently cost us Hussey.
At least it’s over after this year unless we bring in another staffer from STA. On that same note, didn’t we hire a Central Coach and have players from there this class???

I don't know enough about the rule to make a judgment on it. How nany classes does it apply for?

Advertisement
At least it’s over after this year unless we bring in another staffer from STA. On that same note, didn’t we hire a Central Coach and have players from there this class???
I believe since his brother is GA doesn’t count?? Rules so **** confusing

I understand racking up players. I just don’t think that he will be the determining factor of us going to the playoffs. With that said, I’m content either way. Good coaching makes a difference and in my opinion, anyone of the DBs that we signed can be just as good as him on a college level. My 2 cents

lol, this woe is me stuff is so goofy. this doesn't only happen to us. travis hunter and FSU was literally only a year ago. just the other day a 5 star safety flipped from notre dame to oregon and while oregon was celebrating he re-flipped to OU. recruiting is crazy. get used to it
A player flipping last minute is totally different than this. By all indications kid wants to be in the class and there are some BS hang ups. If he would’ve flipped to Colorado on Wednesday, I would of said oh well it happens.

Advertisement
Well maybe we should tell Brenden Sonnoe or whoever the 247 Noles writer is, he is gloating on twitter about how Free Shoes made a statement in south Florida snagging Hussey, Keem, and Joseph.
They can and will say typical semenhole things....doesn't change the fact the prison Mike would suck all the d1cks from Miami to Tally to have our class instead of his.

It was a different time but I'm old enough to remember the Hester saga. It ended up working out. Not saying it's the same at all just pointing out one situation where it did out for us eventually. I just remembered Andrew Williams as well as one where it ended up working out.

Advertisement
@Cribby not going to ask what the issue is, but are you able to answer if the issues would apply to other schools as well or is it only an issue with Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back