2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no one, single technique; not one single recipe. Its a cut of meat. You can season or marinade it the way you do so many other meats. Cooking it on the grill can also be done a number of ways (standard sear, reverse sear, etc.). It's just that a piece of tri-tip is typically around 3-4 pounds or so but not overly thick like most large, multi-person cuts, so you BBQ it more like an individual cut.

What I like most about tri-tip is that it tapers on one end. That way you can get a small portion that is medium-well (for that one ignorant sub human friend who does not know how to eat properly cooked meats) and the rest is medium to medium rare. Perfect piece for a typically 3-4 dude dinner gathering.

Advertisement
Animated GIF

Its pretty easy to figure out the reason if u use some deduction skills. Cross off what the insiders have already dispelled and check out what Ruiz is *****in about on twitter

Hussey would’ve signed with Miami if not for a rule. He‘d had to sit out a year if he came here. He put it off thinking we could get a waiver. That situation is a one in a million.

Insert any players names into the situations…delays don’t usually help the team the player is committed to…

Advertisement
Cormani or his mother could of made a public statement saying I’m 100% locked in with Miami but an issues with my transcript’s happened or whatever the issue was and I won’t be singing until February. It would have killed all the negative bs right then. If they stay quiet for the next week or two then something is definitely off
They should give no shyts about our crazy or negativity. She has a kid to worry about.

That’s the problem , people think they know all the issues but fact is there’s more than one or two. I posted Thursday it was even more jacked up than I thought. That’s why I’ve said that the longer this drags out the worse it is.
I could be wrong in this case but…

(It has been years) Having worked on the HS side of these and dealing with transfers, this is normally an NCAA clearinghouse issue and not a Miami issues. I don’t think you can sign an LOI until certain things go through the clearinghouse.

I could be wrong in this case but…

(It has been years) Having worked on the HS side of these and dealing with transfers, this is normally an NCAA clearinghouse issue and not a Miami issues. I don’t think you can sign an LOI until certain things go through the clearinghouse.
Can’t be correct unless something has changed. You always see signees not get into school every year and end up going JUCO.

Advertisement
Can’t be correct unless something has changed. You always see signees not get into school every year and end up going JUCO.
Most of the time those kids are signing finical aid agreements. That’s what we had to do with Willie Downs (Army AA and committed to FSU but ended up at Pearl River)

Hussey would’ve signed with Miami if not for a rule. He‘d had to sit out a year if he came here. He put it off thinking we could get a waiver. That situation is a one in a million.
Well maybe we should tell Brenden Sonnoe or whoever the 247 Noles writer is, he is gloating on twitter about how Free Shoes made a statement in south Florida snagging Hussey, Keem, and Joseph.

Advertisement
Oh yay, more “if, then” speculation. You all should get worked up and spew your special brand of vitriol into each one of your emerging theoretical hypotheticals so that the drama continues.

That’s the Christmas Spirit!

Fair enough. Maybe idle speculation is right up there with vague condescension as far as the sins that will get you a visit from one of ****ens Christmas ghosts.

Cormani is the highest rated recruit Miami has landed in 20 years. It’s only natural fans are going to care. It’s like taking a present away from a kid on Christmas morning.

Advertisement
Which is BS and a waiver should’ve been given. JT left STA when his kid graduated and was hired by UM to start his college coaching career. He had nothing to do with Hussey or him coming to Miami. The NCAA just acted like they normally do towards UM. It’s sad.
I don't really understand the rule. Are we good for STA kids next year? How long does it last? Please excuse my ignorance.
Typical of the ncaa makes no sense.

That’s the problem , people think they know all the issues but fact is there’s more than one or two. I posted Thursday it was even more jacked up than I thought. That’s why I’ve said that the longer this drags out the worse it is.
Well it is what it is.
If it works out for us GREAT!
If it doesn't its a GREAT class regardless.
Get 2024 class close to this one and we really got something going.

Well it is what it is.
If it works out for us GREAT!
If it doesn't its a GREAT class regardless.
Get 2024 class close to this one and we really got something going.

Cannot lose one of the top recruits we’ve ever had and almost can’t miss prospect and we just say Oh Well on to 2024…

I don’t see that happening here

I don't really understand the rule. Are we good for STA kids next year? How long does it last? Please excuse my ignorance.
Typical of the ncaa makes no sense.

How do we get ourselves in this situation may be a fair question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back