2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If Miami’s admissions department is responsible for this then someone needs to lose their job over this. You find a way to get him enrolled
Oh yay, more “if, then” speculation. You all should get worked up and spew your special brand of vitriol into each one of your emerging theoretical hypotheticals so that the drama continues.

That’s the Christmas Spirit!

Advertisement
Albertsons, SafeWay, SaveMart and all of the major grocery store chains in California all carry tri-tip. I dont understand why its not available outside of California.

The only thing I can think is that it takes market share away from more expensive cuts. Tri-tip is a low cost cut but eats like a New York strip if cooked properly.
I don’t know how to cook it.

What if this whole time he signed and they just keeping it quiet to announce on Christmas lol

Advertisement
Well his teammate shadarian Harrison signed with pitt

It seems like Whatever magical issue has arisen on the EE, graduation, NIL front… that there’s no valid reason brought up for him to not sign other than he’s considering other schools
And his other teammate that also transferred from Lake Gibson to Lakeland. Signed with Oregon without issue

Advertisement
It’s pretty simple recruiting 101, no?

If Innis or Hussey didn’t sign on ESD, it would be better for us.

If Cormani didn’t sign on ESD, it is worse for us.

Anything else seems like a bit of mental gymnastics…
Hussey would’ve signed with Miami if not for a rule. He‘d had to sit out a year if he came here. He put it off thinking we could get a waiver. That situation is a one in a million.

Great taste! Never really found it outside Central Coast...so **** good!
Always stop in at the Hitching Post (movie sideways) when going to Los Olivos wine country. Their Santa Maria BBQ is really good. BBQ Chantrelle Mushrooms are unbelievable.

Advertisement
What does comparing two different situations have to do with each other ? Those are two different people.
Well when there are ppl claiming that the reason for the issue is because he transferred from said schools, then that doesn't make very much sense

Quick Recap:

Pepe Silvia.jpg

Well when there are ppl claiming that the reason for the issue is because he transferred from said schools, then that doesn't make very much sense
That’s the problem , people think they know all the issues but fact is there’s more than one or two. I posted Thursday it was even more jacked up than I thought. That’s why I’ve said that the longer this drags out the worse it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back