2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If I said I knew it by name I'd be lying but I've had many upon many a good meat dish and rarely have had a bad one.... My fave though is a good porterhouse or a ribeye..... But again I will say no to nothing when it comes to meat.... Vegans serve a purpose to this world - To leave more meat for me.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Battle?
Agree. Many teams will be in his ear being thee guy left on the board.

Up hill battle?
I’ll have to disagree here. I am assuming we are in the “pole position”, being that he was going to sign with us.

We do have the right guys to do it.
What Mario Inc. has done is by far the best recruiting job done this year.

Also…. I’m proud to say they this is my only post in the Cormani thread series o_O
I hope the coaches treat it like an uphill battle and like they're behind and not ahead. Recruit him like he's not committed at this point.

Because him refusing to sign his NLI is not reassurance of being "locked in".

Advertisement
When I moved to California in the 80's I had never heard of tri-tip. A few years later I was an expert at Q'ing it up. It was a staple of my diet for decades. Sadly, it's still not available on the market back here in Florida.
Great taste! Never really found it outside Central Coast...so **** good!

I hope the coaches treat it like an uphill battle and like they're behind and not ahead. Recruit him like he's not committed at this point.

Maybe he is locked in, but momma playing her cards?

Advertisement
Great taste! Never really found it outside Central Coast...so **** good!

Albertsons, SafeWay, SaveMart and all of the major grocery store chains in California all carry tri-tip. I dont understand why its not available outside of California.

The only thing I can think is that it takes market share away from more expensive cuts. Tri-tip is a low cost cut but eats like a New York strip if cooked properly.

Yes, agree there. Don’t let up.

He can’t sign any NIL deal unless he’s an EE.
Not enrolled, no deal.
The legit deal doesn’t worry me.

I am worried about others doing business the old-fashioned way, where he can have a stuffed stocking above his fireplace by tomorrow.
I’m picturing some SEC “church group” laughing their asses off, while getting their “donations” together, hearing that Mani hasn’t been paid yet because of some EEN EYE AYIL.

Post 2…****.

Advertisement
Albertsons, SafeWay, SaveMart and all of the major grocery store chains in California all carry tri-tip. I dont understand why its not available outside of California.

The only thing I can think is that it takes market share away from more expensive cuts. Tri-tip is a low cost cut but eats like a New York strip if cooked properly.
Just saw some tri tip in AZ at Costco. Seen it also in Nevada, Washington. Probably a west coast thing.

Our buds would pack it in ice and ship it to us...we even got some put on a AEROVAC flight from Landstuhl to Bagram....

worldwide baby....ahh the memories...

Advertisement
and "Christmas brisket" is code for...
This big sum' *****.

20221224_103935.jpg

Yes if he was eeing that would make sense. He isn’t now so nothing prevented him from signing by Friday
Oh I agree. He easily could have signed and something else is definitely going on, probably NIL. I’m just saying people can’t blame admissions if the issue is truly he can’t graduate. Their hands are tied in that regard.

Love tri-tip, and fortunately I can usually get it at Wegmans around here. Had it for the first time when I was out in Coeur d'alene a few years ago.

Samuel L Jackson Beer GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back