2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let the scenario(s) play out.

He comes great, he doesn't come, then Miami needs to move on, assess what happened, and try to put mechanisms in place to not let the next recruit with great potential slip away.

Miami's keys are the trenches (at least near term) not other position groups.

I'm sure this young man could contribute to our Canes, but the diesels pulling this train are OL, DL, and LBs right now...

Idk why people are still pressing for answers here, he’ll either sign with us or he won’t. Enjoy the holidays, touch grass
Years as a lurker?

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Let the scenario(s) play out.

He comes great, he doesn't come, then Miami needs to move on, assess what happened, and try to put mechanisms in place to not let the next recruit with great potential slip away.

Miami's keys are the trenches (at least near term) not other position groups.

I'm sure this young man could contribute to our Canes, but the diesels pulling this train are OL, DL, and LBs right now...
we landed 2 5 stars with just as much potential. i mean let's focus on what we have for now. how about that guys?

He verbaled to us and hasn't signed an LOI.

That's not a good thing. Moreover, every aspect of his recruitment, at this juncture, is pure speculation.

Until he signs an LOI, I will just assume he won't be coming here. If he does, great. If he doesn't, I'll live.

These Cormani 8.3 threads are beyond stupid at this point.
So don't read the thread Get off my lawn guy

Advertisement
You say that like Jack71 has outstanding warrants or something, lol. Just a little change of pace for the new year. Everyone else has cool and crazy names. Just thought I'd join the fun.
Understood. Many here do it. No warrants that I know off but the name (as if a pun to someone here) and the choice of avatar of a crystal ball is interesting.

Just hoping it’s not to stir up trouble

I mean, sounds like he wants to be a Cane, and wants to play for Mario. If a delayed payday is the issue, and Ruiz and Co. can't find a way to get him paid before summer, at least it seems he's still considering waiting it out.

Advertisement
The fun part is, someone actually hit the mark on the last thread, but that got deleted, so...

and "Christmas brisket" is code for...
Woah ...Woah...Woah... Hold up... I like a good booty gif as much as the next guy/girl but we talkin' Brisket - The food of the Gods!!!..
In no way shape or form shall this blessed meal be besmirched (I think that's how you spell it) with the image of a female bouncy booty area....
We must embrace the bountiful delight and be thankful on this Holiday (Inset whatever you celebrate here) for all that we may feast....
prime rib meat GIF

rick ross same hoes GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

Woah ...Woah...Woah... Hold up... I like a good booty gif as much as the next guy/girl but we talkin' Brisket - The food of the Gods!!!..
In no way shape or form shall this blessed meal be besmirched (I think that's how you spell it) with the image of a female bouncy booty area....
We must embrace the bountiful delight and be thankful on this Holiday (Inset whatever you celebrate here) for all that we may feast....
prime rib meat GIF

rick ross same hoes GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop
Every have "tri tip"? Central Coast California thing...yum yum...

Advertisement
Understood. Many here do it. No warrants that I know off but the name (as if a pun to someone here) and the choice of avatar of a crystal ball is interesting.

Just hoping it’s not to stir up trouble
Is there a betting line for how soon he gets bounced?????

Every have "tri tip"? Central Coast California thing...yum yum...
If I said I knew it by name I'd be lying but I've had many upon many a good meat dish and rarely have had a bad one.... My fave though is a good porterhouse or a ribeye..... But again I will say no to nothing when it comes to meat.... Vegans serve a purpose to this world - To leave more meat for me.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
The reality is without the signature for whatever reason it becomes a jump ball. We now have to recruit him all over again.
Idk if it’s that wide open. I think Cormani 1,000% wants to be in Miami. But it is recruiting. And crazy things can happen in two extra months.

Officially 12/24 which means the early signing period is over.

It'll be a uphill battle to keep Cormani but Mario/DVD are the right guys to do it.
Battle?
Agree. Many teams will be in his ear being thee guy left on the board.

Up hill battle?
I’ll have to disagree here. I am assuming we are in the “pole position”, being that he was going to sign with us.

We do have the right guys to do it.
What Mario Inc. has done is by far the best recruiting job done this year.

Also…. I’m proud to say they this is my only post in the Cormani thread series o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back