2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Stefania-Mafra-shaking-her-big-booty-***-in-thong.gif

Advertisement
If Miami’s admissions department is responsible for this then someone needs to lose their job over this. You find a way to get him enrolled
It sounds like the old school is holding up some credits and UM Admin is doing what they always do and flagging it.

I'm sure other schools are saying don't worry we can get you cleared but Mario being Mario is keeping this thing alive.

Just a guess.

It sounds like the old school is holding up some credits and UM Admin is doing what they always do and flagging it.

I'm sure other schools are saying don't worry we can get you cleared but Mario being Mario is keeping this thing alive.

Just a guess.
Reports are he cannot graduate right now, whatever the reason. How is UM supposed to admit him if he has no HS degree?

Advertisement
I’ll say this and only this, I got bashed for being early on the Rooster thing and people tried to call me a liar and it came true. I got bashed on the Fletcher thing and it came true. I said Edwin Joseph was heading to FSU before I decided on my own to leave rivals when everyone else had PSU. I stuck through with the crystal ball I put on Damari Brown from October meanwhile other sites or national analysts hedged bets. I kept bringing up Collins Acheampong and Joshua Horton for a reason for months. On3 national analysts kept playing the propaganda about Malik Bryant and UF and I told people he was sticking with Miami. I told people in September that Mikeska would not be in Miami’s class in December in a Q&A session and was called a liar. I’ve warned people when commits are going to happen and I get from the CIS crowd saying “he knows nothing or he’s hungry for attention” but yet how would I have these things prepared in the first place when they commit? How would I have these things prepared when players leave the program? Why would I break news in the off-season of players leaving the program even last year or other commits?

I don’t care for attention, I don’t care for credit. My platform continued to grow for a reason when I came back after the pandemic and the offers that came my way were earned through hard work.

This is not a thing about proving myself or an egotistical rant but the outright disrespect towards me is beyond ridiculous. I knew the chances that he wouldn’t sign over the period even when I hit send on the tweet.

You guys complain about people hedging bets but I give it straight like it should be.

Let things play out, Miami has real recruiters on this staff. Everything will make sense soon and you will connect the dots.

As for the classical “oh now he says he can’t say something.” You wouldn’t even begin to understand what it is to work a job in the recruiting industry or things you can and can’t say. I missed once this entire cycle from February to this December, balling David Hicks to OU. That still bugs me, but don’t act like there are not other reports that don’t even bat anywhere close to accurate.

I am homegrown, from CIS and the same people you listen to here will vouch for me and they already did.

I stepped away from popping in here because of the lack of respect.

If you don’t care for attention or credit, why do it?

Checks can’t bounce if they were never issued.
The reason Cormani hasn’t signed is not complicated, however getting Cormani signed is.
Bottom line, he didn’t make EE for whatever reason, so couldn’t start getting paid, and that is the reason he’s not signing yet.

Keeping speculation out of this and just looking at the reported facts, it not difficult to do some deductive reasoning and figure out what is going on here.

- Cormani was expected as an EE and planned to participate in spring practice.

- Now, Cormani is no longer an EE. Due to some “issue”. Could be grades, transcript mistake, ACT score, missed requirement, etc.
But the reason why is not really relevant because the bottom line he is not an EE.

- Since Cormani currently does not have the requirements to graduate HS yet, he is not eligible for NIL in the state of Florida.

- Now we are dealt with the dilemma.
Cormani’s camp can :
A. ) Sign now and wait six months before getting a check ( assuming he qualifies then )
B) Hold out and see if Miami can find some loop hole and still get us the money now.
C) Hold out, wait till Feb and see if anyone else can offer a better deal AND/OR get paid now.

There is no benefit for him to choose A, therefore he hasn’t signed and most likely won’t.
Pretty good analysis. I’ve been trying figure out why not say what’s going on? Him or his mom can clear this up in one tweet.

I think it is either 1) he is private and doesn’t give a **** what the public thinks and/or 2) keeping his options open (option C in your analysis) which keeps the pressure on UM.

Advertisement
This twitter guy is claiming academics due to transfer of High Schools which I’ve brought up in other threads - would not prevent signing early. Prevent early enrollment - yes - but not signing.
This….I believe all our insiders and this is obviously Mani and his moms decision. But absolutely nothing can prevent him from signing with Miami early, grades, school transcripts….none of that matters. Anyone can sign with offered

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back