2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
May I post pics of my Christmas brisket or nah?
hungry fat bastard GIF
..... 🤣 🤣...
On a serious note..... Yes please post pics.... I love brisket...

Hi Mr Ruiz..

Get this nuked too?

It isn’t a conspiracy or “stupid allegation”….

Someone f*cked up, somewhere. And I’ll keep my eyes square on that person until this is resolved (hopefully in our favor)..
Ruiz probably doesn't even know this site exists. Bickering, bashing insiders, and spreading bull**** is the reason we'll be at 15.0 before this is over.

Ruiz probably doesn't even know this site exists. Bickering, bashing insiders, and spreading bull**** is the reason we'll be at 15.0 before this is over.
Honestly dude I applaud you and the other Maudes for dealing with this stuff on the daily.... I really couldn't.... seriously no patience at all...
I will say that the purgatory thread is hysterical... That was a good move by the staff.... Hope you and the staff have a good holiday .

Advertisement
I’ll say this and only this, I got bashed for being early on the Rooster thing and people tried to call me a liar and it came true. I got bashed on the Fletcher thing and it came true. I said Edwin Joseph was heading to FSU before I decided on my own to leave rivals when everyone else had PSU. I stuck through with the crystal ball I put on Damari Brown from October meanwhile other sites or national analysts hedged bets. I kept bringing up Collins Acheampong and Joshua Horton for a reason for months. On3 national analysts kept playing the propaganda about Malik Bryant and UF and I told people he was sticking with Miami. I told people in September that Mikeska would not be in Miami’s class in December in a Q&A session and was called a liar. I’ve warned people when commits are going to happen and I get from the CIS crowd saying “he knows nothing or he’s hungry for attention” but yet how would I have these things prepared in the first place when they commit? How would I have these things prepared when players leave the program? Why would I break news in the off-season of players leaving the program even last year or other commits?

I don’t care for attention, I don’t care for credit. My platform continued to grow for a reason when I came back after the pandemic and the offers that came my way were earned through hard work.

This is not a thing about proving myself or an egotistical rant but the outright disrespect towards me is beyond ridiculous. I knew the chances that he wouldn’t sign over the period even when I hit send on the tweet.

You guys complain about people hedging bets but I give it straight like it should be.

Let things play out, Miami has real recruiters on this staff. Everything will make sense soon and you will connect the dots.

As for the classical “oh now he says he can’t say something.” You wouldn’t even begin to understand what it is to work a job in the recruiting industry or things you can and can’t say. I missed once this entire cycle from February to this December, balling David Hicks to OU. That still bugs me, but don’t act like there are not other reports that don’t even bat anywhere close to accurate.

I am homegrown, from CIS and the same people you listen to here will vouch for me and they already did.

I stepped away from popping in here because of the lack of respect.
I respect you for putting your nuts on the table with this one but let’s keep it a buck, you knew this was going to happen had Cormani not signed the next day. Not a good look seeing you get defensive and giving your resume on predictions, shows insecurity, imo. I don’t condone disrespect towards not hitting predictions but I told someone the other day, Geo ****ed up with putting a timeframe on that. The fans **** talking is part of the game. Embrace it, don’t cry about it. Next time, don’t say nothing.

Advertisement
I just don’t understand how the most important player in the class and by far Mario’s best commitment of all time both in stature & perception that we didn’t have our NIL ducks in a row.
It seems like Miami had it’s ducks in a row but the ducks from the other side seemed to have encountered a ripple in the water.

Advertisement
Okay. I blame this one on different NIL laws in every ******* state and no one really knows when student athlete can officially get paid.
Rule should be "You get a certain amount on signing but ultimately your value to (fill in business name) will be determined by your on-field production." If you were Ruiz, seems you'd want standout players being the "face" of your business advertising (or whatever the players bring), not someone paid up front only on "potential."

What would Lingard have commanded as a HS senior, and how would you -- as a businessman like Ruiz -- have felt about business value received in his case?

Advertisement
Ok so since Money couldn’t EE, he can’t get his NIL legally.

bag schools can offer him money illegally

Will he hold out? I think he really wants to be at Miami. Close thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back