2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The End Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Of course it is but if I was the first one to ever get burned, it would be a lie. I don’t feel I was burned either. There is a lot going on right now and believe me I’d love to share but I’ve had even administration put me on a muzzle.

Then stay muzzled. Period. It’s worth more long term than ranting here about nonsense whether you were right or wrong.

You know the game. Figure out how to win it.

I’m not saying you are, but don’t be an arrogant **** when you are right and a ***** when you’re wrong… Your longevity in this business will be improved due to the respect you will continue to earn..

Last edited:
@b caned
Deion isn’t the reason ‘Mani didn’t sign. Get it thru your head.

Did he try getting invoked? Yes.

So where was the lie or incorrect info?

You don’t know ****. Go to bed

Unless your "Lakeland connect" is Cormani's mom, you don't have a source. If random Lakeland people knew this would have been public on Wed.

I'll never understand the need to be a fake insider, you even got the cryptic posts up lol.

We've had 50 different Cormani theories, why should people believe yours?

Advertisement
@b caned

Unless your "Lakeland connect" is Cormani's mom, you don't have a source. If random Lakeland people knew this would have been public on Wed.

I'll never understand the need to be a fake insider, you even got the cryptic posts up lol.

We've had 50 different Cormani theories, why should people believe yours?
Don’t believe it. Believe what you want. Im not an insider…..just talking ****. Obviously! 🙄

If I wanted to be a fake insider, I’d post on a **** of a lot more players than ‘Mani. Thanks for letting me who I know and what they know though. Who I know, isn’t some “random Lakeland people” 🤜 🤛

Have full faith in Mario to pull through these next few weeks with the official visits he will likely take.

Advertisement
Don’t believe it. Believe what you want. Im not an insider…..just talking ****. Obviously! 🙄

If I wanted to be a fake insider, I’d post on a **** of a lot more players than ‘Mani. Thanks for letting me who I know and what they know though. Who I know, isn’t some “random Lakeland people” 🤜 🤛

Is he signing with Miami or not?

Advertisement
So the only new intel to start the 4th thread is from Geo and the village idiot…

But with Andrew and JD monitoring the behavior…

We had our best class in 20 years and we have nothing to discuss other than the top threads of a failed OC and Mario’s shoes …

Are you kidding me? 👀
Are you new

Advertisement
Well he’s now the #1 unsigned player in the country and every program in the nation is going to kick the tires

Seems like he could have signed and figured the rest out on the back end or if there’s some miraculous reason as to why he couldn’t sign like some are saying then he could have at least come out publicly and reaffirmed his commitment to Miami a la Francis and malik Bryant both did last month.

Neither happened
No worries… We have all been reassured there is no reason to be concerned about his commitment. This will all be resolved.
In the meantime, I’m sure he’s not going to be taking any call, visits or entertaining any other offers between now and February. Lol.

This twitter guy is claiming academics due to transfer of High Schools which I’ve brought up in other threads - would not prevent signing early. Prevent early enrollment - yes - but not signing.
Like manny writers that cover cfb have said: there is no academic reason for him not signing.

Whatever nil agreement he has may have been linked to his enrollment date so he can start getting paid.
But again it wouldn’t stop him from signing and Ruiz has enough lawyers to get the language squared away in his potential enrollment date.
Lawyers sometimes work all nighter at the last minute and get corporate mergers squared away. I’m sure Ruiz has a team of dudes that can fix that real quick.

Also, if a school is doing some crazy sht with his transcripts out of alleged spite then they just killed their football program.

But as of 14 minutes ago i guarantee his phone hasn’t stopped ringing. And when it does stop it will start again at 6 am daily until feb signing day or until he publicly state’s he’s shutting it down.

Of course it is but if I was the first one to ever get burned, it would be a lie. I don’t feel I was burned either. There is a lot going on right now and believe me I’d love to share but I’ve had even administration put me on a muzzle.
I defended your report after you put it out , it was legit info but I had my own reasoning on why I didn’t think it should’ve been made public. I posted those reasons in the thread I was defending your report in. Imo the result proved that was the best route to have gone. Too many risks for how sensitive and complicated the situation was. Way too fluid of a situation to put that out Imo. Take that as a learning moment.

It doesn’t matter what I think but you have quality info and you do a good job. It’s a crappy business and I definitely feel your pain lol. That is one reason why I stay in my little pond. I couldn’t imagine doing this as a career.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back