2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cormani V: Revenge of the Sauce

Break In Chicago Pd GIF by One Chicago

@Crimpy

You’re busted brother. God **** this joke was bad. I’d rather watch The Last Jedi again than read that.

This is your 1st time so you are now on the watch list. You’ve been processed. Enjoy the holiday.

Mystery Fingerprinting GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Advertisement
He makes a fair point though . Is it Sanders in his ear or bounced checks ?

Just following the conversation here not really asking to corner you or get into from you......****, you probably do know much more about the situation than me .
Deion is throwing Hail Marys. Why that’s far fetched to some is beyond me. Of course he would!

But it’s not what caused the hold up.

That same billionaire has been screaming on Twitter defending himself, all while “nobody knows what the **** is going on”. Ask yourself why…

Deion is throwing Hail Marys. Why that’s far fetched to some is beyond me. Of course he would!

That same billionaire has been screaming on Twitter defending himself. Ask yourself why…
I haven't seen it , brother. Don't use Twitter and may have missed it if it was posted here .

Advertisement
I kind of disagree here, there hasn't been anything coming from them period, expect saying the signing isn't coming on day X. The smoke isn't coming from them. In fact, almost everything so far has been folks saying nothing but good things from them.

it sucks all the fans have to wait, but this is a decision for him and his family alone. The only real thing I see ******** this up for UM is the stupidity of some of the things being said from UM fans.

Just my humble opinion but the family hasn't been shady at all from all reports I have seen.
Yes but all the negative media attention is still out there and it’s making Miami look bad. They can easily end all of that.

That same billionaire has been screaming on Twitter defending himself, all while “nobody knows what the **** is going on”. Ask yourself why…
If what you are saying is true about Ruiz. He gone…

Advertisement
I’ll say this and only this, I got bashed for being early on the Rooster thing and people tried to call me a liar and it came true. I got bashed on the Fletcher thing and it came true. I said Edwin Joseph was heading to FSU before I decided on my own to leave rivals when everyone else had PSU. I stuck through with the crystal ball I put on Damari Brown from October meanwhile other sites or national analysts hedged bets. I kept bringing up Collins Acheampong and Joshua Horton for a reason for months. On3 national analysts kept playing the propaganda about Malik Bryant and UF and I told people he was sticking with Miami. I told people in September that Mikeska would not be in Miami’s class in December in a Q&A session and was called a liar. I’ve warned people when commits are going to happen and I get from the CIS crowd saying “he knows nothing or he’s hungry for attention” but yet how would I have these things prepared in the first place when they commit? How would I have these things prepared when players leave the program? Why would I break news in the off-season of players leaving the program even last year or other commits?

I don’t care for attention, I don’t care for credit. My platform continued to grow for a reason when I came back after the pandemic and the offers that came my way were earned through hard work.

This is not a thing about proving myself or an egotistical rant but the outright disrespect towards me is beyond ridiculous. I knew the chances that he wouldn’t sign over the period even when I hit send on the tweet.

You guys complain about people hedging bets but I give it straight like it should be.

Let things play out, Miami has real recruiters on this staff. Everything will make sense soon and you will connect the dots.

As for the classical “oh now he says he can’t say something.” You wouldn’t even begin to understand what it is to work a job in the recruiting industry or things you can and can’t say. I missed once this entire cycle from February to this December, balling David Hicks to OU. That still bugs me, but don’t act like there are not other reports that don’t even bat anywhere close to accurate.

I am homegrown, from CIS and the same people you listen to here will vouch for me and they already did.

I stepped away from popping in here because of the lack of respect.
Do you believe that a reporter's credibility is at least partially established by the reliability of his sources?

Advertisement
Do you believe that a reporters credibility is at least partially established by the reliability of his sources?
Of course it is but if I was the first one to ever get burned, it would be a lie. I don’t feel I was burned either. There is a lot going on right now and believe me I’d love to share but I’ve had even administration put me on a muzzle.

That I don’t know. I just get what my Lakeland connect feeds me - I’m not asking him questions, etc.

Deion got involved. But the bigger issue and the reason he didn’t sign was due to a reason I just listed a few posts ago. Not going to rehash it.

There's zero truth to your post. Keep thinking it was Deion though.

You're a troll and you have no Lakeland connect

Advertisement
There's zero truth to your post. Keep thinking it was Deion though.

You're a troll and you have no Lakeland connect
Deion isn’t the reason ‘Mani didn’t sign. Get it thru your head.

Did he try getting involved ? Yes.

So where was the lie or incorrect info?

You don’t know ****. Go to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back