2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
1671818543271.gif

Advertisement
I'm no pessimist and I admittedly don't know ****. But I'm not buying the whole act/SAT academic BS. There is simply no **** way that all of his family, high school coaches, school admin, athletic director, and the UM staff were not on top of that this whole time. Being a high school principal myself I can tell you from my little rinkadink school that any of our athletes with college scholarship opportunities are stayed on top of throughout the entire process to ensure this is the last thing that could ever become a barrier. No way in **** that many knowledgeable people surrounding the top CB in the nation would fail him. Kill me if you disagree but there has to be another layer here. It just doesn't happen. I know the Admin where he's from and they are top notch folks. If they failed him I'd be shocked and first to say shame on you

They did not fail him. There’s only so much the adults can do. I’ve known A.M., D.C., and B.C. for 25+ years and you are right that they would not stand by and let this happen. But they would also not try to convince teachers to change a grade. I’ll leave it there.

In true CIS manner it is time to derail thread with a rant on Band Aid's "Do They Know It's Christmas"
1- Thanks a lot A-HOLES for trying to make me feel like crap for being blessed and trying to shove a lump a coal up my **** because some other places have it worse! Jesus F-ing Christ it's Christmas time and you want to Grinch it up.
2- Of course there is no snow in Africa this Christmas or any other Christmas for that matter. You know why? CUS IT'S ******* AFRICA!!! IT DOESN'T SNOW THERE!! In the immortal words of Sam Kinison "THEY LIVE IN A ******* DESERT!!"
3- Thank you Bono you limey Irish potatoe for trying to be the ultimate wet blanket with "Thank God its them instead of you" oooooooh you really know how to spread the cheer don't ya you IRA fvcker (side note don't think he supports them I am just ranting) and guess what Bono that is exactly what you do this freadking time of year you FREAKING LIMERICK!! Christmas is a time to take stock and be thankful of what you have been blessed for. SO GUESS WHAT BOZO!! I am going to thank God, I am going thank the good Lord for all I have been blessed for and pray for those less fortunate because that is what you are supposed to do YOU ROLLING GREEN HILLS NUMBNUT!!
4- And finally do they know it's Christmas time.....ummmm no cus it's F-ING AFRICA!! LAST I CHECKED THEY DON'T KNOW IT CUS THEY DON'T CELEBRATE IT!! F-ING MORONS

ahhhh now I feel better for getting that off my chest.........I still love that song and play it during the holidays.......MERRY CHRISTMAS MOFOS don't ever change CIS......although some of you should definitely change, like alot.
Sam Kinison just wants you to: SAY IT, SAY IT! - Imgflip

Advertisement
In true CIS manner it is time to derail thread with a rant on Band Aid's "Do They Know It's Christmas"
1- Thanks a lot A-HOLES for trying to make me feel like crap for being blessed and trying to shove a lump a coal up my **** because some other places have it worse! Jesus F-ing Christ it's Christmas time and you want to Grinch it up.
2- Of course there is no snow in Africa this Christmas or any other Christmas for that matter. You know why? CUS IT'S ******* AFRICA!!! IT DOESN'T SNOW THERE!! In the immortal words of Sam Kinison "THEY LIVE IN A ******* DESERT!!"
3- Thank you Bono you limey Irish potatoe for trying to be the ultimate wet blanket with "Thank God its them instead of you" oooooooh you really know how to spread the cheer don't ya you IRA fvcker (side note don't think he supports them I am just ranting) and guess what Bono that is exactly what you do this freadking time of year you FREAKING LIMERICK!! Christmas is a time to take stock and be thankful of what you have been blessed for. SO GUESS WHAT BOZO!! I am going to thank God, I am going thank the good Lord for all I have been blessed for and pray for those less fortunate because that is what you are supposed to do YOU ROLLING GREEN HILLS NUMBNUT!!
4- And finally do they know it's Christmas time.....ummmm no cus it's F-ING AFRICA!! LAST I CHECKED THEY DON'T KNOW IT CUS THEY DON'T CELEBRATE IT!! F-ING MORONS

ahhhh now I feel better for getting that off my chest.........I still love that song and play it during the holidays.......MERRY CHRISTMAS MOFOS don't ever change CIS......although some of you should definitely change, like alot.
Well, this should cost us a commit or two…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
14 pages of what since last night?

Why? Is your life that **** boring?

Let it play out. There's two outcomes. He comes and that awesome. He doesn't, it wasn't from a lack of trying and we keep it moving.

****, got buy something for a loved one.
And at the worst of the worst case, his commitment helped give us great momentum for the rest of the class at a time when we were doing quiet poorly on the field.

And I'm expecting to be cheering him on next year at " The Rock" as a starting Cane Player helping us return to glory.

Good Times Yes GIF by Paul McCartney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back